Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5 DJ Headphones

Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5 DJ Headphones

Be comfortable when mixing! Pioneer HDJ-X5 headphones are designed to be flexible, so you can fold or swivel either earcup to your liking.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 21, 2020 by D.J. Debaser in Biloxi, MS
"A good replacement for my 20yr old Technics"
I've been putting off replacing my Technic headphones for far too long for the main reason being that I could not find a pair that fit well and were as loud. Well these fit the bill perfectly. The price is very affordable as well. There aren't many reasons why I could justify paying more than$150 for and far too many companies that are overcharging for headphones that are IMO just mid-level Sonys with a label that was hyped by someone that is supposed to matter. Anyway, if you are in the market for a good set of quality and affordable headphones, you will not be disappointed with these.
DJ/Producer
House Tech-House DnB Hip-hop
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 4, 2020 by Harry H in Detroit, MI
"Upsetting purchase"
I purchase this headset and while my son was using them (after 3 months of occasional use), the left side of the frame broke (after 3 months of occasional use), the left headphone separated from the frame. Thinking that he did it, he purchased me a replacement (same head set), the exact same thing happened to me (after 6 months of occasional use). Both headsets were purchased to use when I am out on a performance or DJing a professional set and do not get much use. My Sony headset (my everyday headset) has fair much better and I have this headset for 8 years.
DJ
House
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?