Pioneer DM-40 Desktop Monitor Speakers

Pioneer DM-40 Desktop Monitor Speakers

Compact monitors -- big sound. Loaded with 4" woofers and front bass ports, Pioneer DM40 powered studio monitor speakers are perfect for DJ practice at home.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 27, 2017 by Mario M in Tampa, FL
"Great sound & value "
Just got my pair today.Easy to setup.Played a youtube video from mixmag lab nyc thru my desktop and ,,,WOW !!! So glad I got these.They really have a great sound to it.You can hear every beat and highs.Plan to watch hulu and and use others ways besides dj practice with my new pioneer ddj rb.Thanks zZounds.
Old school DJ from the 80's & 90's in NYC .getting back in the game.
House, classic disco,70's-80's soul,funk, classic rave & trance
9 of 11 people (82%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 30, 2016 by Nyce Maell K in Manhattan, NY
"Amasing"
I use this since a month, Just gives me the frequencies i want for my mixing sessions. Good product...
Gospel, Classic
4 of 5 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 1, 2017 by Marrius W in lanett, AL
"Great for the buck"
Decent sounding. Knock really loud. low end is muddy. so anything with a certain amount of bass wouldn't stand up well with these speakers. if you are using them to practice djing in the bedroom. then by all means these will be GREAT!
14 years
hip hop, rhythm and bass and dancehall soca
8 of 10 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?