Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT DJ Controller for Serato

Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT DJ Controller for Serato

Get a compact, feature-packed Serato DJ controller. The Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT has full-size jog wheels, a club-style layout, and plenty of inputs and outputs.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 29, 2019 by Karriem S in Yonkers, NY
"The Pioneer DDJ1000SRT is Official!"
What more could I or any DJ could ask for in a controller? The jogwheels are golden, the cross fader is silky smooth, sound efx are sweet, The sound is so clean & joy to your ears, plus you’ll fall in love that as loud as it can get, you won’t have to worry about the sound bleeding, because it never see it stuck in the red! Both mics sound amazing, which has a dedicated volume and EQ, but no mids on it(minor detail, because they sound great without it), so you can rock all 4 decks at the same time. You can even use the sound efx with your mic.When I was looking for an upgrade from my DDJ-SX2, I looked at the DDJ1000SRT, Numark NS7 iii & the Denon Prime 4 the DDJ1000SRT, stuck out and won me over with a visit to Guitar Center, so I wasted no time in making the purchase on Zzounds dot com. I got it this past Thursday, rocked on it for about 2 hours, then over the weekend, I 4 events and was flawless! A DJ buddy of mine, who is a turntablelist to the core marveled at how easy it was to rock out on that even considered buying one. There is so much more to this machine I need to learn, but I will over time. So far on a scale of 1-10, I give it a 9.5, because it’s a beast with SeratoDJ Pro & VirtualDJ.The investment was worth every penny!
DJ 35 Years
Open Format DJ
22 of 24 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 2, 2019 by Lenin F in Frederick, MD
"Best Controller"
I am upgrading from a SX2, and boy oh boy the SRT is a monster!! When the Rekordbox version came out I was disappointed there wasnt a Serato version. I had hoped and wished it did and man did my prayers come true. I love the CDJ jog wheels as I scratch and the smaller sx2 wheels did the job but wasnt enough for my scratching. The fader is like butter and cuts sharp. No need to worry about not having a dedicated curve control knob as you can midi map it to any knobs from channels 1-4. Zzounds also really knows how to take care of business with me and I am beyond happy with their service. If youre looking for the ultimate controller perfect for scratching, mixing, fx etc at the perfect price point.... look no further you found it
DJ 20 Years.
All Generes
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 15, 2019 by a customer from icloud.com
"Awesome controller"
This controller is awesome , and probably the best on market. Smaller than the SZ but the platters are the authentic 2000 cdj size . Worth investment
6 of 9 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 1, 2020 by Mike B in Baltimore, MD
"Best Controller Ever"
Coming from Technics 1200s, I was very skeptical about controllers. I used Pioneer CDJs in the past, and this SRT has the larger job wheels for Scratch DJs. I was very disappointed with the SB, RX,SXs since the platters were too small andintended for every DJ. After my purchase, I spent 1 day getting familiar with theFXs and Boy Oh Boy, I was blown away. The Sound quality is superb. You don'tneed a sound board like other controllers, just plug this directly to your powered speakers. I love Everything about this SRT.....Good Job Piooner...A+
Profession DJ/Sound Tech
All genres
3 of 5 people (60%) people found this review helpful. Did you?