Peavey Sanpera I VIP Foot Controller

Peavey Sanpera I VIP Foot Controller

Get the VIP treatment -- plug in the Sanpera I VIP foot controller to your Peavey Vyper amp to easily switch between effects and parameters on the fly.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 10, 2015 by Tim J in San Jose, CA
"Peavey Sanpera I Foot Pedal"
I went with the cheaper foot pedal because I only wanted to use the looper on the Vypyr 3-100W. It's a must have for use with the amp. Works well and I am not disappointed. zZounds were very fast to ship the product and it arrived in prefect condition.
Been playing for over 15 years. I have Gibson, Fender, and Jackson guitars.
blues, rock, jazz
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 8, 2015 by Adam H in Polk City, FL
"Ehh.. it's a footswitch."
Well. Let me start out with the positives. -It's a footswitch to switch between patches -Pretty sturdy Alright well the problems mine has had since getting it is the pedal won't stay down the volume pedal has nothing to it to keep it where you left it even if its flat down on full volume. The main thing that's really annoying is the Wah you REALLY gotta step on it in order for it to activate which is inconvenient if you play sitting down like I do.
Played guitar the last 6 years mainly jamming at home.
Classic Rock, Rock, Pop-Punk, Metal
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 8, 2015 by Adam H in Polk City, FL
"Ehh.. it's a footswitch."
Played guitar the last 6 years mainly jamming at home.