Peavey PVi 10 Passive, Unpowered PA Speakers (100 Watts, 1x10")
BACK IN STOCK

Peavey PVi 10 Passive, Unpowered PA Speakers (100 Watts, 1x10")

Ideal for reinforcing live music and speech in tight venues, these Peavey 2-way speakers each deliver 50 watts program and 100 watts peak power. Unpowered. Requires separate power amplifier.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 12, 2015 by Joe S in Allen Park, MI
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I bought these in a rush to replace a pair of 12" monitors I have been tearing up since 1985 - they got water damage and I needed something quickly - sounded good as is and when I kicked the BBE on with a bit of low contour they sound fantastic. - the only feature I miss from the old 12's, which were Peavey's also is the input level knob - other than that very happy with the sound and price of these speakers.
Professional entertainer, guitarist, vocalist
rock, pop, original
19 of 19 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 7, 2018 by Dennis Decker in morrilton, AR
"Kick A$$ Speakers"
Got these for my son's "Garage Band" hooked them up to a Peavey PVi88 they sound great Best Bang for your Bucks
Play Guitar & Banjo been playing for 53 years I play professionally
country, blues, Christian
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 20, 2013 by Thomas M in Scottsburg, IN
"Work great for my purpose"
Work great serving as rear surround sound speakers. Kind of a weak low end but overall not bad I've had much much worse. Only complaint is the speakers said they came with metal corners but the speakers I received did not have them on there. Not sure that it is worth sending them back for that.
Audio Engineer
14 of 20 people (70%) people found this review helpful. Did you?