Peavey PV15M Passive, Unpowered Floor Monitor (500 Watts, 1x15")
PRICE DROP

Peavey PV15M Passive Unpowered Floor Monitor (500 Watts, 1x15")

Hear everything on stage with these road-worthy floor wedges! The Peavey PV-15M handles 500 watts program, 1000 watts peak power, with bass down to 68 Hz. Unpowered. Requires separate power amplifier.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 11, 2008 by a customer from hughes.net
"BUY IT!"
This review has been selected by our experts as particularly helpful.
I expect this monitor to last a long long time. It's a Peavey. I have Peavey equipment dating back to the early 70's that still works. MADE IN THE USA!
Have used countless live monitors from pro stage use, to small jams. The sound is clear, and has great bass response.
No Acc.
Just plug it in.
This thing is made like a tank. It's a bit heavy, but it's worth it. quality cage will protect the speaker and tweeter.
Compared to other crap monitors, you will not go wrong with this unit. This compares to "Wedges" used on pro stages. I am not kidding. I have used those things, and have plugged them in as a roadie!
I have never had to call Peavey EVER!
It looks good. What else do you want. Your audience won't see it.
Active Musician-Redording
Blues Rock
47 of 49 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 6, 2014 by John G in Jackson, TN
"The perfect monitor..."
These sound perfect. They also have a great look. I own three and when it's needed, I will purchase these same models again.
29 yrs
Rock
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 13, 2014 by James Green in Burlington, NC
"Peavey PV15M Floor Monitor"
I'm enjoying my new floor monitor because it definitely adds to my DJ equipment when I do my shows. It brings out a more clearer sound which aids me while doing my mixing. Thanks for being available...
I have been in the entertainment business for a very long time. [30+ years]
I play a variety of music but my preference is old school, hip-hop, jazz and southern soul.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?