Peavey Mini Mega Bass Amplifier Head (1000 Watts)

Peavey Mini Mega Bass Amplifier Head (1000 Watts)

Packing 1,000 watts of power into a 9-pound amp, the Peavey Mini Mega can rumble stages, shake the earth, and fit into a backpack once the gig is over.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 30, 2017 by David G in South Hutchinson, KS
"Very Impressed!"
* Manufacturer Support hasn't been needed Bought this to serve as a backup to my Ampeg SVT 7 Pro. Ran through a Fender Rumble 410 and Fender Bassman 410 cab. 1st thing that jumped out at me is the volume. SHOCKINGLY loud compared to the SVT 7 Pro. Sounds great with a flat ish EQ... flat low, high mids and high, I play with the low mid a bit. I won't be using Kosmos C, though it would have it's uses at low volume. Kosmos A is a cool feature I will use from time to time. Carrying bag is nice. Head is very easy to operateI will buy the reasonably priced footswitch soon. Bottom line : The Minimega CRUSHED my SVT 7 Pro. The SVT is now the backup to my Minimega. I don't use Crunch. Didn't sound good to me. No worries, as I use a Darkglass Duality Fuzz Pedal.
Bass only. Started playing in the late 80s.
Metal and punk
20 of 20 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 8, 2016 by Jeremy Surratt in Statesville, NC
"Great value and amazing sound"
Very light and the sound is amazing I haven't owned anything from peavey in a very long time and they have definitely won me over on this one...
I have been playing bass for 30 years..I play professionally for a band called Maybe Tomorrow
Rock,
36 of 39 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 8, 2020 by Tommie W
"Peavey Mini Mega Monster"
Sounds and looks amazing, by far the best bass amp in this price range.
I’ve been playing professionally for Over 35 years
Contemporary Gospel, R&B, jazz, Rock, And whatever else that pays the bills.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?