Peavey MiniMAX Bass Guitar Amplifier Head (600 Watts)
BACK IN STOCK

Peavey MiniMAX Bass Guitar Amplifier Head (600 Watts)

Massive tone in a small package! The Peavey MiniMAX bass amplifier head packs 600 watts of power into a rock-solid chassis built for rigorous tour use.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 30, 2020 by brian lannen in wagoner, OK
"Peavy mini max 600 w bass amp."
awesome amp head. everthing, all good ! big power, sounds great ! lots of tonal variables. totally gig tuff. fan blows a little too hard, i think. but, it,s soft. this is the amp you want! i,m semi - pro bassist. gigging 3-5 days a week; somewhere. been playing 18 yrs. rock, country, blues, gospel country, etc. i use a 2x10 cab with my mini max Peavey head. it has my support!
good amp head!
semi pro bassist
all genre"s of music. but primarily; rock, country, blues.

Submitted October 21, 2019 by Rick Castro in Miami, FL
"Powerful Little Bass Head"
Bought the Peavey Minimax Bass Head. Was blown away with the Big Bass Tone this little monster provides, but the cooling fan for this micro bass head is so loud, it sounds like your playing out of small A/C Wall unit. It's a shame cause it really has some power. Maybe some other players out there could handle this exterior noise, but it's unbearable to me, especially in quieter settings, like small dive bars & cafe's...
Been playing Bass for well over 26 years Semi-Professional regular weekend gigs
Classic, Alternative Rock
6 of 8 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 14, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Very Disappointed!"
I purchased this in June. By August the effects loop had stopped working. I contacted Peavey and was given a number to call to have it serviced. I repeatedly called the number and no one ever answered.In the beginning of October the unit would not even power up.I have contacted peavey again and cannot get through to a human, and even contacted zZounds for help but they referred me back to Peavey. After five days they still have not contacted me and I even tried emailing them with no response. Abysmal customer service and I am currently stuck with a product that doesn't work and I'm still making payments on.Disappointed is an under statement.Buyer beware!
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?