Peavey HP 2 Electric Guitar (with Case)
LAST ONE

Peavey HP 2 Electric Guitar (with Case)

Peavey nods to their past with the luxurious HP 2. This high-performance model includes a carved top, a Floyd Rose tremolo, and wax-dipped Peavey humbuckers.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 28, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"A masterpiece. Guaranteed to be a collectors."
I’ve always been somewhat skeptical of branding based on an owners name. But having held this instrument I can understand why. The HP2 is handcrafted in the Czech Republic, mine using 30-year-old new original stock Birdseye maple. NOS is stamped on the back of the head stock.If you know the story behind this guitar, I think this small detail reveals why this guitar holds Hartley Peavey‘s name. I think he remembered why it was made, I think he remembers working with the original inspiration. You can definitely see it in the detail and quality in this guitar.Into it:Pros:-Stunning finish - Flawless.-The neck is made from a single piece of Birdseye maple with detail to matching the grain of the top and back of the neck.– The double dipped humbucker‘s or completely noiseless. I agree that tone is subjective – but I don’t really have another guitar to compare this to other than the original Wolfgang. -The humbucker‘s can be split – I’ve heard people go either way on liking or hating this feature but the tones are very versatile. Cons: If you don’t have one, that’s a con. I might change the case if I absolutely had to change something, but then again- I think it’s pretty much perfect too.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?