map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20L-H7VZ

Rating and Reviews: Pearl P-932 Drum Pedal

Create more intricate bass patterns with this double bass drum pedal that allows you to make adjustments for a customized and comfortable feel.

"Great value and quality!" submitted May 27, 2015

By Chip C. in Bremen, GA
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: All types.
Overall: Pearl delivers an affordable double pedal that doesn't cut corners on features. Pedal action is smooth as glass. Interchangeable cams, single pedal support (with kit), and amazing looks.

"P-932 Rusty universals" submitted April 23, 2020

By Terry V.
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years on the guitar, bye ear, last two years on drums home jam
Music Style: Metal, new metal, contemporary, anything that sounds good to me! No COUNTRY!
Sound: I think they sound really good, and am Very pleased with them.The response is smooth and consistent (but my left foot aint)I like the bass to sound like a Bass! deep, dark, powerful Boom! So I set the head up as loose as you can with the skin just tight enough to get the rebound I need, this gives the bass that deep tone.where as you set them up tight to get added rebound your bass now sounds like a tomBut every drummer has his preference and a sound he/she is looking for, so your call on that one. Feature: Durable light weight metal & aluminum (sturdy) good floor plates with rubber anti slip features and skid screws on the secondary pedal (kinda short) but functional.sealed metal bearing caps (not the plastic rubber kind) smooth operation.Not really thrilled with the plastic spring tension adjusters, (most pedals have metal ones) and the pivots have plastic bushing that may break eventually (might want to have a spare).snap lock feature is nice, but notice one of mine had all ready came loose, due to the plate moving and not being tight to the drum ring. Ease of Use: Very easy to play and get great sounds providing you have some idea on how to set them up, but everyone has his/her own preference.going to take some practice for the odd foot but after that! your bass should sing! Quality: Very well made, and very reliable and will last longer than your legs will! Value: Originally this pedal listed for $475.00 back in the day!So well worth the $ and should suffice most any beginner and experienced drummer.Cant go wrong. Manufacturer Support: I did, I think I registered my product? I emailed them and asked them if the pedal set could be converted from left to right.Never herd back from them.I visited there site and was able to find a PDF on the pedal assembly, and was able to answer my own question, as well as seeing one posted that was all ready converted.But this was only a few days ago, they may not have sent out a reply due to corona. The Wow Factor: It looks cool! and technical, the colored cams really grab your eyes!love the polished finish and the orange dots (nice and clean)NO big logo or advertisement, just clean pedals Overall: Just a tip for viewers and owners of this pedal, 932 R/L I just got mine,(first double pedal set ever) from a pawn shop, still new, plastic on the pedals (maybe played a little on the floor display but only primary beater was barley discolored)After playing it, the left pedal felt stiff and was not rebounding correctly (binding up)found the universal joints had rusted from not being used, so they where a little tight and binding up, few drops of penetrating fluid/lube and worked em on the bench a bit and Bingo!So I would just recommend lubing them up when you get them to prolong the joints and make them as smooth as possible, and maintain them once a year (at least take a good look at em)! I got some brake caliber boots I am thinking of putting over the joints just to keep the dirt out) hmm??also recommend the double pad on the bass ( to get a more even sound) and not wear out your head (specially if its a single ply)So far I love em! (why wouldn't I, My first set!) the longboards are nice (even know I have small feet) and was using an old pulse pedal (short and narrow) with really soft springs. I have a 22" TAMA bass and the unit will not lock down tight onto the rim?? fits pretty loose so moved it back just on the lip of the rim and got it tighter but still loose, even tried a thick piece of rubber, hmmm So far the secondary pedal seems to stay put, the stud screws seem a little short but do contact the floor.Also want to point out the fact that this pedal can be converted from right to left without any mods or parts, and the secondary pedal could be set up as a single with a spring kit and extra tower (optional) think it would work without it, but may break. your call, Talk to Pearl.Little bit of side play in the pedals, but that's what ya get with longboards and the single chain, but its light and quick! and adds boost to the beaters.I dont know if they have the new bearing plate on the end of the pedals but looked like they are O-ringed to keep dust/dirt out, so guessing not, (maybe could upgrade them)?? I am Very happy with them and sure they will stand up for years! all I will ever need!Unless I get a nice direct drive set! ya right.Happy drumming!

"Smooth pedals!!" submitted October 23, 2014

Musical Background: Been playing for over 20 years
Music Style: All styles
Overall: I have been looking for a longboard set of pedals for. While. Found these and I l Ike how smooth they are. One drawback is the rod for the second pedal. A bit too long. I don't like my hi-hats out so far. But I manage just fine. zZounds came thru with quick delivery.

"Great Pedal(s)!" submitted June 12, 2015

By Bob D. in Santa Cruz, CA
Musical Background: 20 years, guitar, 1 year on drums
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: I bought this to replace a less expensive and lesser quality pedal system. This is light years better! It's high quality, very smooth. I love the 2 sided beaters and solid linkage. I am stoked on this purchase!

"pearl double bass pedal" submitted December 11, 2016

By chad r. in cosmopolis , WA
Overall
Musical Background: i am an accomplished musician, and i knew kirk cobaine, and his old drummererin burckhardt
Music Style: i play iy all! mosly jazz and metal! some hip hop, and country.
Overall: ive heard this is an excellent pedal for the price. Well worth it, and plays smoothe with tremendous power!

When you call, mention priority code 20L-H7VZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
MiƩrcoles 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code:

šŸ’¬