Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 13, 2022 by Rodrigo E in Monterey, CA
"PRS SE standard"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This guitar was sold as blemished. The actual blemish on the guitar was on the back of the body. I very small pin hole like indent, maybe 2-4mm. Almost ingenious. What I mean by that, is that is saved me 200.00 dollars and when you notice it, it looks kind of cool. Hard to explain, maybe a relic touch or something. Besides that, I can’t help but loving this guitar, for its simplicity, good taste and the extra birds on the fret board and lightness. Maybe someday, I’ll replace the stock pickups with something more extravagant, but right now, I’m completely satisfied. Thank you zZounds.
A Professional amateur (since 1994)
Deeply spiritual
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 9, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Smooth Player"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
I've had this guitar for several months now. I've had time to bond with it. When I received it from zZounds, Straight Out of the Box it played great. Fit and finish were impeccable. Play ability was awesome. Fretwork is beautiful. However, I guess you knew a however was coming! The pickups for me were absolutely useless. When playing clean they were completely lifeless. When played with gain, they seem to have no Dynamics whatsoever. I just had to push gain on the amp much higher than I usually do get a good crunchy tone. I ran it through Marshall tube amps, orange amps, Peavey tube amps, everything I had. These pickups just did not want to respond in a very musical way. So as by now I'm sure you guessed, both pickups came out and Seymour Duncan pickups went in. Now to me it is my most used guitar. I have my Holy Grail Les Paul Standard, several Ibanez, a custom made Les Paul from Valley Arts custom shop in California. P r s is the one I most often pick up to take to a gig or to rehearse with. Make no mistake about it, these are some of the best playing guitars I believe you could ever own. But I truly believe that most players will find these pickups inadequate for any heavy Rock, or for any clean warm sounds.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 3, 2021 by a customer from outlook.com
"Wow....Beauty"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
A little neck adjustment and that's all I could find wrong!! To be expected with environmental changes.Frets, finish, sound is awesome. I finally have a PRS in my collection. Thanks zZounds.com
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 14, 2022 by Rodrigo E in Monterey, CA
"PRS SE standard"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
A Professional amateur (since 1994)
Deeply spiritual

Submitted April 17, 2022 by John P in Bristol, CT
"I absolutely love this guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This guitar is amazing. It plays well right out of the box. The neck is smooth and no sharp frets. The pickups sounds great. I play a mix of rock, metal, and Jazz and it can handle all of those no problem. I love that you can split the coils on the pickups. It really gives you a wide range of tones.
Former touring musician. 30 years experience
Metal, rock, hard rock, Post rock, and jazz

Submitted June 9, 2022 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Absolute Pleasure"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Best guitar I ever owned. The neck is effortless. The sound is amazing.