PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Mira Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)
BACK IN STOCK

PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Mira Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Perfect for beginners, but ready-made for touring professionals, the SE Mira offers classic PRS solidbody tone at a price that's incredibly hard to pass up.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 16, 2020 by Mike K in TULSA, OK
"Light and Powerful"
I've been rocking on guitar since 1969...Gibsons, Fenders, PRS, Steinbergers...too many to count. This one just landed in my top favorite 3 of all time. A Gibson Future Tribute SG and a Pre-Gibson Steinberger are in that list. All fast, light, easy to play, and sound great.For the price point on this SE Mira, it is as good for me as any guitar I've ever owned in quality and appearance. It is AMAZINGLY light, so comfortable for a longer session. And I'm a fan of the wide thin neck profile. Smoothly dressed fret edges, this guitar is the second I've ever bought that did not need the action lowered a bit to suit me.Standard great humbucker sound from the 85/15 "S" pickups, plus the coil split sound for some twang to boot.This will be my go-to favorite for the forseeable future.
51 years - home, church, a little gigging.
Rock, blues, and a little country and funk if called upon.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?