When you call, mention priority code 20G-QBD6
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: PRS Paul Reed Smith DW CE24

Enjoy progressive metal playability with this signature CE24, built for Between The Buried and Me's Dustie Waring, featuring a maple neck and Floyd Rose trem.

Overall

"PRS DW CE24" submitted August 16, 2018

By Kale Young in Ridgefield, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 16 years playing guitar. In a few bands, but mostly just a bedroom player due to lack of time.
Music Style: Punk, Classic rock, Metal, blues
Overall: This guitar is incredible right out of the gig bag. Stays in tune, plays like a dream, sounds incredible and looks gorgeous. The Floyd Rose is a high quality model. I had never had a Floyd like the one on this guitar. I had a Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas with a Floyd on it, and you may as well not even compare the quality between that bridge and this one. This Floyd stays where you leave it so you don't have to fish it out of the 6 o' clock position when it rattled it's way down there during play. The trem bar itself is thicker than the one I had on my Charvel, and the bridge stays perfectly in tune. The finish is not done justice in any picture I have seen online thus far. It is less red than it looks online and is rather an almost purple hued red that stands out brilliantly contrasted with the black along the edges. There is also a perfectly aligned natural wood binding along the body and neck that looks fantastic. The weight of the guitar is surprisingly manageable as well. Doesn't strain your shoulder and can be played standing for long periods of time. The neck is very thin and fast. Has a satin finish along the back which feels smooth to the touch, almost rubbery in texture, but not at all sticky. You fretting hand glides smoothly and quickly. Pickups are brutal while not being muddy at all. Dustie has his signature Mojotones and I see why he uses them. They align perfectly with what BTBAM does musically and are extremely versatile. I also must say one of my favorite features of this guitar is the 5 way selector. I have had custom 24's and I always loved the versatility that the 5 way switch adds when professionally wired at PRS. The 2 and 4 positions provide tones that I really think that only PRS guitars provide. Very spanky and clear like a good strat with single coils, but also rich and full. My PRS S2 standard is an excellent guitar, but it comes with a 3 way switch with a push pull pot for single coil tones, and this just doesn't do what the 5 way switch can do. I only knocked the guitar on overall value because I do not understand why it comes with a gig bag instead of a hard case. Some people prefer a gig bag, but not me. It makes absolutely no sense to me that a $2500 guitar comes in the same gig bag that PRS sent my S2 standard 22 in. I realize that for PRS $2500 is actually quite a low priced guitar, but for 75% of brands that price would get you their best model and you better believe they'd ship it in a nice hard shell case. Great guitar!!! I mean GREAT. So don't fret you are going to be satisfied with the guitar. I just wish it came in a nicer case.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-QBD6. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST