When you call, mention priority code 20B-X6KF

Rating and Reviews: PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin

Already highly resonant due to its nitro satin-finished mahogany body, this S2 Standard 24 ups the ante with locking tuners and a set of 85/15 "S" pickups.

Overall

"Absolutly Amazing" submitted February 27, 2018

By Hunter O'Rourke in Castle Rock, CO
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years playing Guitar, I've played in many bands before but now just jam with people, but I am more a collector and enthusiast
Music Style: Metal, djent, Neoclassical, rock, blues
Overall: I own about 13 guitars currently, and all together have had about 25 all in all. Out of all those guitars I have never owned a PRS. I played one of these in a store and absolutely loved the way it played. So when I saw it was available here on zzounds, I had to jump on it. Overall: a wonderful guitar. By far the best guitar i've ever played/owned. Sound: Not the biggest fan of the pickups for my style of music, Solid chunk of mahogany plus 85/15s make it sound a little muddy through high gain, but for those of you that love a nice warm clean sound, this is perfect. Features: I'm very impressed. After all the issues with les paul necks breaking, im super glad this has a scarf joint. love the 24 frets, I do wish they were bird inlays, but I like that it is different. Love the pickup configuration and coil split. Ease of use: I am a huge fan of this neck profile, knobs turn very nice, three way switch is a little firm for my taste but still very nice. Quality: Amazing, not a single flaw. I would just like to add... I seriously judge a company by the way they tend to their fret ends.... these fret ends feel beautiful. Value: A US MADE GUITAR FOR UNDER $1,000! Manufacture Support: I did contact PRS with some questions about the tuners and they responded very quickly. The Wow Factor: Believe it or not, for it being a satin black guitar, the satin soaking into the pores of the wood look so nice, plus that gold foil logo is just gorgeous. I do have a custom Rosewood Pickguard being made for it and replacing all the hardware for gold hardware. So it will look stellar in the end. Bottom line: This is a guitar thats made in the US, I personally feel that they give you something that you can customize on your end to make this the best in your arsenal. They really took care of all the things you cant customize for you and gave you a great price. ENJOY!

When you call, mention priority code 20B-X6KF. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST