When you call, mention priority code 209-H6Z8

Rating and Reviews: PRS SE Custom 24

With redesigned 85/15 "S" pickups and a PRS "signature" headstock, this SE Custom 24 reflects Paul Reed Smith's commitment to the bang-for-buck SE series.

"Nice surprise" submitted June 25, 2017

By Tad Bennett in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: Long time
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: I have a number of guitars, but this is my first PRS. I had heard good things for many years about this fantastic luthier that made guitars for Carlos Santana. I'm a fan of the strat style body. Nice light weight. I have one other 24 fret neck guitar and kind of like it. Very impressed with the overall finish quality. About as nice as my Gibson Les Paul in build quality. Definitely worth the money. I settled on the green color, as it was the only one available for immediate shipment; but I wish I had had more patience. It's just not my favorite color, and that caused to not play it much at first. I think it just didn't look badass enough for me. However, after putting down my Gibson Les Paul Standard and picking the PRS up, I think it's my number two now. Very nice playability, with nice action. I'm a fan of AlterBridge and Mark Tremonti; and if PRS is good enough for him, and their lead singer it's good enough for me! I like the humbuckers; bridge has a nice dirty tone. I wish it had more adjustments than two for the pickups, but it's ok, as I mainly play on the bridge. I used to think that if it wasn't a Gibson or Fender, it wasn't the real deal; but I think a lot of that come from my old age. All my guitar heros from the 60's and 70's played them. Overall, I recommend this guitar.

"PRS SE Custom 24 - Trampass Green" submitted November 28, 2017

By Albert V in Denver, CO
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 30 years professionally, Guitars and Keyboards
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, Hip Hop
Overall: I have owned numerous PRS and SE guitars over the last 5 years. The latest SE guitar models are a big improvement over the last few years of the SE line. I realy enjoy playing this guitar. The neck is smooth and a pleasure to play, the pickups sound pretty good throught everyone of my amps. I recommend this SE Line of guitars, I recommend trying one out and you will see what I mean. AA++

When you call, mention priority code 209-H6Z8. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449