When you call, mention priority code 206-HL36
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Paul Reed Smith S2 Custom

With its 22-fret Pattern Regular mahogany neck, PRS S2 pickups, and tremolo bridge, this Custom 22 is a versatile workhorse with coil-tapping capabilities.

"Doesn't get much better" submitted May 9, 2016

By Jeff Crook in Highland, IN
Music Style: Rock and blues
Overall: Best playing, best sounding, best built guitar I've purchased in many year. I own several top of the line guitars, American Deluxe Fenders (2: 1 Strat, 1 Tele), Richie Kotzen Tele, and a Gibson Les Paul Standard. This PRS blows away my LP. In fact my LP will be sold now. Between my 3 Fenders and this there is no need for anything else. It is gorgeous to look at, mine is Violin/amber burst. It plays like silk and the sound via either or both pups, dirty or clean, is second to none. From blues to screaming rock n roll. I have played this through my Vox amps, my Blackstar and my Egnator and the tones I get from this ax are killer.

"Amazing guitar." submitted December 8, 2016

By Daniel W in Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: Touring Musician, Studio, Singer Song Writer.
Music Style: Rock, Punk, Metal, Hard Rock.
Overall: This guitar is everything you need it to be. The stock pickups sound fantastic and the coil tap is great for more versatility in your sound. I love the simplicity of their cnc work on the S2 line as well. I have a core custom 22 as well and I have actually come to prefer the S2 body and weight to the core original. Of course the core guitar is much more visually stimulating, but the S2 is a beautiful workhorse guitar. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

"Absolutely worth every penny. " submitted July 28, 2016

By Daniel W in Las Vegas , NV
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, bass, little bit of drums. Touring and Studio experience.
Music Style: Rock, punk, hardcore, metal.
Overall: The guitar is absolutely awesome. The only thing I did besides change the strings to my preferred set was put a trem block on it. Only for subjective reasons though. The trem sounds awesome, feels smooth and plays great. I just don't like trem! Pickups sounds incredible and you really get the feeling and quality of the PRS Core line with this guitar. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

When you call, mention priority code 206-HL36. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449