PRS Paul Reed Smith ACC-4255 Multi-fit Electric Guitar Case

PRS Paul Reed Smith ACC-4255 Multi-fit Electric Guitar Case

Fit nearly any PRS model guitar in this black Tolex-covered and plush-lined guitar case. A locking center latch with key ensures your guitar is kept secure.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 22, 2017 by Richard M in Bixby, OK
"Fits Like a Glove"
I bought this to protect my 2017 PRS CE 24 which for some unfathomable reason comes in a gig bag from the factory. Needless to say the case is nice, what you would expect from a product with the name PRS attached to it. The guitar fits like a glove and I am much more at ease with my baby in a hard shell case.
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 24, 2015 by Tim R in Johnstown, PA
"PRS multi fit hard shell case"
Don't buy this product if your purchasing for a PRS SE 245. It does not fit properly, there is zero support for the neck.
35 years
Rock, Country, Alternative
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 6, 2015 by Paul K in Arlington, VA
"Great Case but not for the SE Fredrik Akesson"
Case was constructed and finished very well but does not fit the SE Fredrik Akesson edition. Returning for a LP type case.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 17, 2016 by George K in Bayville, NJ
"Happy PRS Owner"
I have been playing Fender Strats for yearsome (Mexican and US). Decided to try something new. My friend suggested PRS, which are hand made in Maryland. The quality of this guitar is amazing. The neck is comfortable. Sounds great oyt of the box. I dont feel like I need to modify or change a sting. I was a little concerned about the locking tuners at first but I read the instructions that came with the guitar and changed them myself. It took about a minute per string (maybe two). Super easy! I wish I had the PRS locking tuners on my Fenders now. If I ever break a sting playing out I could fix it fast myself. I am playing on Ernie Ball RPS 10's and happy. Stays in tune well even with hard tremolo dives and pulls (like in The Toadies - Possum Kingdom). I have been playing for 30+ years and I am officially a diehard PRS fan now. The body and color are killer. Hard to get some straps around the locking nuts but the wide nut heads also minimize strap slipping so it's a con and a pro (just choose steps carefully). Thick leather straps will not work with the factory nuts.
Jam and play out 25+ years
Rock, Metal, Alternative
of 8 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?