When you call, mention priority code 20L-6WFC
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: PRS SE A15AL Alex Lifeson

This signature acoustic from Rush's resident guitarist features a solid spruce top with exotic dao back and sides, offering up an organic, resonating tone.

"Very nice guitar for the sale price." submitted November 28, 2017

By a customer from gmail.com in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: Hobby
Overall: I ended up getting it for $500 with black Friday's price match, worth every penny but no more, at full price I'd return it, guitar is stunningly beautiful in every aspect, with the shiniest frets I have ever seen, they are gleaming like stainless steel, and yet fret ends are pretty terrible and needed to be finished off they were sharp as razors edge, also guitar wasn't even attempted at set up and came in with truss rod completely loose, took me two healthy upward turns just to feel it the tightened, saddle however was an appropriate height for most folks but I shaved it down just a bit, so guitar has an exceptional low action now with just a hint of buzz when picked aggressively, the sound of the guitar unplugged is surprisingly full, overall I enjoy the guitar and as I mentioned it is beautiful and well made, finish is flawless and wood is stunning.

"PRS Acoustic " submitted May 8, 2017

By Kevin M in Moss Point, MS
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 8 years I jam at home and play at church and I play electric and acoustic guitar and a little bass
Music Style: Contemporary Christian and gospel
Overall: I got this guitar a couple days ago has a great sound and feels comfortable like an electric. It has a bright sound and sounds good with elixir. I happy with my purchase and as always zZounds sent another flawless product to me. The guitar is good for the price and the action is nice and low with no fret buzz and a great sound I'll do a separate review on how it sounds plugged in when I get a good acoustic amp

"PRS Acoustic Update" submitted June 20, 2017

By Kevin M in Moss Point, MS
Music Style: Contemporary Christian and Gospel
Overall: Just doing an update on my PRS Acoustic like I promised. Guitar does sound great plugged in I have mine running through a peavey mixer through a peavey PA speaker with a 15 inch woofer however I wouldn't recommend using a feedback buster since the controls are in the sound hole as it will push down on the volume and tone knob and mine had a shortage in the volume knob. I had a luthier look at it and he had to order another set of controls for my prs but he placed the controls where I can operate them and I can put the feedback buster in without it damaging the controls. The guitar still is holding up and as always zZounds always sends me good products with no defects. Before using a feedback buster take it to a luthier and have him move the controls back but overall I'm happy with the guitar and with zZounds and will continue to order from them in the future.

When you call, mention priority code 20L-6WFC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449