When you call, mention priority code 20J-LB6T
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Off The Wall Hanger

The Off The Wall Guitar Hanger lets you protect and display your guitars with pride. This model of the Off The Wall Guitar Hanger works for standard necks.

Overall

"They'er perfect. My twelve look great and don't let go. I've seen movies and videos interviews where the guitars in the backgro" submitted April 13, 2007

By a customer from frazmtn.com
Musical Background: Very Acive Musician Studio Owner
Music Style: What do you want to hear? We play a lot of different styles
Sound: Overall: My friends and my band all use these hangers. Some of the very early ones had been coated with a coating which reacted to some finishes but no more then the other hangers I had. They have improved an already great design with a new coating that has been tested for years on expensive guitars with various finishes with no damage. I personally have twelve and they never fail and look great. One of our friends said the only guitars still on their hooks after the " Northride Earthquake" were on "Off the Wall" hangers. Holding the Holy Grail of Guitars ( a beautiful SG) in the movie "Tenacious D " was on a "Off the wall" hanger which was great to see and since they give you all the hardware they're so easy to but up. They really disappear, on the wall, as they hold up my babies. Guitars are so beautiful, it's great to display them. These hooks do the job perfectly. I love them. Can you tell? Once you touch them for yourself, there is no question about it. For hanging a string instrument on a wall you'll never be unhappy with these. Off the Wall will make sure of it.

"Keeps 'em out of the way, safe, and on display with ease!" submitted July 5, 2007

Overall
Overall: I'm entirely satisfied with the product. The only thing I swapped out on my installations of the hangers were the screws. They're pretty decent duty screws, but I used the wall anchors for our apartment's drywall instead, which still worked out well. I was a little nervous about the weight and the thinness of our walls. If you have any second guesses, I say just swap out the screws, but I haven't had one problem at all with either of the two that I own.

"Off-The-Wall is on my list" submitted November 5, 2009

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Country, Classic Rock, Pop, Jazz
Sound: I have 10 of these in my house and I'm getting ready to buy some more. I looked at a lot of different guitar hooks and this was the best design I could find. As some others have suggested, you may want to consider swapping out the included screws with sturdier ones. On some of my hooks, I used my own hardware. However, there are a couple where I had to use their hardware and I've experienced no problems. The coating on these newer hooks will not harm the nitro finish on guitars. I have 3 guitars with a nitro finish and they show no signs of damage after being used for almost 2 years. Bottom line is these hooks are a great product and perform as described. Ease of Use: Easy to install and easy to use. If you're installing more than one, use a laser level to get them all installed at the same height. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to contact the company. Overall: No plans to replace these.

"What more to say ... these are great!" submitted April 15, 2004

By a customer from winklemusic.com
Music Style: All kinds
Quality: Holds guitars safely ... I own three ... looking to buy my fourth one because I just bought another guitar.

"MAYBE 5 STARS, but 2nd best" submitted April 14, 2014

By Greg V in SLC, UT
Musical Background: Multi-instrumentalist, 50 years, pleasure & profit
Music Style: Rock, country, classical
Overall: I am submitting this review because I reviewed another as BEST. I own this hanger and it works well for most guitars, and if will tell you and the manufacturer how it falls short. Its' primary competitor GRABS different head stocks more quickly and securely. This holder has a double screw end that can be mounted up or down, but complicates the ideal of mounting to a stud. Lastly, the yoke is fiberglass with a proprietary coating that will break if you try to bend it to accommodate your particular headstock. The designs using a welded metal yoke instruct you to bend them to fit. This 'shoe' is wonderful if it fits!!

"RETURN CUSTOMER" submitted March 27, 2007

Overall
Overall: I have owned the off the wall hangers for years and have never had any problems. I'm back for more...

Off The Wall Hanger Customer Review submitted November 6, 2005

Overall: I purchased and installed five of these hangers in my study. Major selling point was that they would not damage my guitar' finish. After some time of use a custom guitar had significant finish discoloration and chipping from direct contact with the hanger. Another vintage guitar had significant finish damage as well. I spoke to my vendor who indicated that it was a rare occurance but not unusual with this product. They are reparing the finishes. Unfortunately this product did not work as advertised. In addition to remove them from the wall and repair the wall was quite costly as well.

When you call, mention priority code 20J-LB6T. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449