Ortofon MKII Concorde Club Cartridge
BACK IN STOCK

Ortofon MKII Concorde Club Cartridge

Perfect for vinyl DJs, Ortofon's revamped Concorde Club cartridge boasts an elliptical stylus with a more robust tip, and wider grip area for easy handling.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 3, 2020 by Mario Asaro in Ridgewood, NY
"Concorde Needles"
Why I love Concordes as nedles for my turntables: Concordes are great needles. I had them years ago when I played records at shows all the time. I bought a pair for my turntables in my studio. Although I am not in the DJ and event planning business any more. I still hav a dream to build a studio and mini hang out area with a night club feel in my basement. zZounds has allowed me to slowley build this expensive but fun crazy vision of mine. When its all said and done I will have probsbly inveted 50K into my basement studio and mini nightclub hang out space. I can't wait until it is 100% complete. This will be my space where I can chill, relax and get creative with what ever I'm doing (read only)
Owner and Operator of a DJ entertainment company in TheNew York City area for 35 years.
Progresive HouseTop 40's R&B & Hio Hop
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?