Orange TremLord 30 Guitar Combo Amplifier (30 Watts, 1x12")
ONLY 2 LEFT

Orange TremLord 30 Guitar Combo Amplifier (30 Watts, 1x12")

Kneel before the TremLord! This 30-watt Orange combo amp features valve-driven tremolo and two-spring reverb tank for glorious washy tones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 20, 2019 by Jeff J in Chicago, IL
"Atlantic Amp!"
They kind of hit the nail on the head when designing this amp. It sounds like a tweed deluxe and an ac30 had a little baby. Chimey and Saggy at the same time.It stays clean for a while, unless you want to crank it on a lower power setting. Power scaling works great too.This can be used in the bedroom, and with a band as well. Reverb sounds great and not overbearing. Tremolo sounds like a nice tremolo. My only gripe is that if this is 1300$, it really should come with a footswitch for reverb/trem, and probably an amp cover.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 20, 2020 by a customer from 4-optic.com
"amazing clean alternative to fender twin"
I use my amps for recording only and recently wanted to switch from a fender twin deluxe reverb to something else for recording cleans and trem clean. Im a huge orange amp fan so I thought Id give this one a shot. It sounds absolutely amazing and sounds like the finest clean amps from the 50/60s. The trem is probably the best amp trem ive heard yet and you can set two different switchable speeds. I upgraded the tubes to higher end power and preamp tubes and its now my favorite recording amp. I do agree with the other reviewer who mentioned that it should have come with a footswitch. At this price it definitely should have come with one but I had to buy a 2 channel orange footswitch for 50.00. The tone is somewhere between a fender and a vox when it comes to chime and has a beautiful full bottom end. Its not ice picky like some fender amps get when playing a strat. If you are bored with the same fender varietals or are looking for something a touch more unique sounding I couldn't recommend this one enough!