When you call, mention priority code 20F-T99C
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Orange Rocker 32 Guitar Combo

With a 2x10 setup and wide spread, the stereo-capable Rocker 32 is perfect for pedal-happy players looking for a full-range delivery that doesn't lack life.

"Thick orange tone" submitted February 12, 2017

By Richard T in Pikeville, KY
Musical Background: 20years playing guitar,play at home small shows
Music Style: Classic rock, stoner and doom
Overall: I have had this amp for a couple weeks and I can't get enough of it. I've owned about every kind of Mesa, Marshall jcm800 currently own,plexi and other orange amps. I cannot yet vouch for its durability, but every orange product I've owned has been as tough as nails. The clean channel is the weak point on this amp and its still a very good clean, the warm fuzzy drive this thing produces is simply outstanding. Not a metal amp but I don't play metal no worries. It'll cover all types of classic rock, really excels at the sabbath sound,and it is just awesome for doom. I'm so glad I bought this product and I wanna thank the people at zZounds for answering all my questions courteously and for prompt delivery.

"Dissapointed" submitted September 9, 2017

By Joshua Long in Marion, TX
Musical Background: I'm 54, been playing & gigging for 35+ years
Music Style: All things Rock!
Overall: I recently ordered a new Rocker 32 and the amp arrived DOA. would not even power up. zZounds shipped me another which I received yesterday. The Amp worked for about an Hr and after turning it off the same thing. DOA. I love orange Amps and have owned a Rockerverb 50 MKII and a TH 30. Both rock solid. The serial numbers on both rocker 32's were very close.. Orange... you need to figure this out. I was very excited about this amp but after my experiance with the Rocker 32 I will NEVER buy another. zZounds is a great company & I have bought many thousands of dollars of gear over the past from them.. Orange on the other hand needs to figure out WTF is going on in their Chinese facilitiy & quality control. I will be looking at Mesa Boogie amps next week. Sorry Orange, you lost a loyal customer with this one.

When you call, mention priority code 20F-T99C. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449