When you call, mention priority code 20K-CDF9

Rating and Reviews: Orange Rocker 15 Guitar Combo

Comfortably rock the bedroom, studio or small venue with the Orange Rocker 15. Capable of 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 watts, this 1x10 is as versatile as it is portable.

"Great little practice amp." submitted April 13, 2017

By Seth M in Laramie, WY
Overall
Musical Background: 15+ years on bass, guitar, drums and vocals. Gig regularly in multiple bands.
Music Style: indie rock, surf rock, blues, country, punk, pop
Overall: Can this keep up with a band? Yes, but if you want clean tone, it doesn't have enough headroom to stay clean. I bought this for myself, but I also play drums in a band and wanted to see how it held up against me. I could hear it, but I could tell my guitarist wanted more clean tone. If you're wanting to really push that amp though, you can definitely hear it with a 4 piece band against a 65W tube lead and a 4x10 bass cab as well. My rehearsal space is pretty large and this thing filled it out easily. It also sounds incredible with all my guitars so far. This is serving as a backup amp/for smaller gigs, so I'm happy with it, but if you're torn between the 15 and 32 and want a full power amp, I'd go with the 32, but I have a 55 W, so it seemed excessive for me, otherwise I would have went with that.

"Orange delivers again" submitted March 22, 2017

By Aaron B in Kokomo, IN
Musical Background: Played since 1987
Music Style: Everything
Overall: I have owned the Korean and Chinese Tiny Terror heads and cab in the past and they were both great. I have owned many American and Mexican Fender amps but keep coming back to Orange. They have great tone and are reliable. This rocker 15 has better controls than the TT and sounds phenomenal in clean and the gain channel is exactly what i have tone chased and spent far too much money on overdrives, klon clones, etc than i care to admit. Pedal friendly, has standby, selectable output is great, plenty of bottom end, artickuate speaker with sweet tone. Built like a tank. Its orange, they really are the real deal. Jusy buy it and be amazed.

"Made in China" submitted January 21, 2017

By Joshua M in Churvul, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 20+ years, gigging for about 13. Mostly acoustic solo, but also duo, trio and full band.
Music Style: Catchy, up beat, rock-ish stuff.
Overall: As of yet, none of the specs list country of origin. I'm sure I'm not the only person looking for this info. AMS has a video on YouTube that shows the back/under side and you can see "MADE IN CHINA" right below the serial number. Not saying this is good or bad, just an FYI. I'm still buying one and I'll report back, but the price of this amp for a UK made piece of gear is a steal...PRC made...seems pricey.

When you call, mention priority code 20K-CDF9. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449