When you call, mention priority code 20N-Q1GS
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Orange PPC212-OB

Chiming and dynamic, the Celestion Vintage 30 speakers inside this rugged birch plywood cabinet will bring the smallest details of your playing to life.

"Well Built, Great Tone" submitted August 18, 2017

By Chris P in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: 5 years playing regularly, guitar/vocals
Music Style: Psychedelic Rock, Classic Rock
Overall: This 2x12 is absolutely terrific. It makes my custom 50 watt plexi style head sing. The V30's are versatile, sounding perfect either clean or dirty. The open back is new for me and it really fills a room, which is great for small to medium venues I typically play. It is compact but has some heft and quality construction with metal handles wood enclosure. This is a huge upgrade from my previous Marshall 1960a cabs. I wish it was British made but if I didn't know they outsourced for this one already, it would be hard to tell. Great job Orange! and zZounds for hooking me up!

"ORANGE How they got where they are" submitted August 22, 2018

By Frank P in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 40yrs, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Programming, Writing, Hardbody-builder, lyricist
Music Style: Rock, Ventures to 21 Pilots. Some country, ala Steve Morse, Kotzen, John 5...Originals have been called Soft Rock, with a simmer
Overall: First, zZounds must get props for doing the right thing. Hard to find a company you can say that about. I am an ecstatic Crush Pro owner, and took a "vulture's perch" over the Clearance section of the zZounds site, waiting for a blem, warehouse reseal, scratch and dent Crush Pro412 cab to appear. Weeks of failing that, a PPC212-OB blem was sitting there and late one night after reviewing the budget, I pulled the trigger on it....seconds after someone else bought "the last one". Not in the system, they took 1st payment, and I didn't find out about the cancellation until the next morning, and I was livid! While I was ranting at the Rep, I did a double take on his offer to make things right, which he most certainly did. When my new cab arrived, the ecstasy continued. Orange has always been Top of the Line, maybe with Marshall's top-line gear. BUT, your going to STILL need an OD pedal to get the Orange OD SOUND. Originally bought a Laney Cab cab 212 100w, because it was in my budget. The PPC line is the most impressive, and all the gloss poured on Orange is earned. Birch Plywood? Celestians, "crammed" in the tight cab. PERFECT! I could play thru the clean channel forever, Fender die-hard bows to the shimmer and the beef of the PPC212-OB! There isn't a room I can't cover. Reminds me of the first time I saw Orange; Wishbone Ash, Andy Powell playing through a head and ONE CAB? Day of Deep Purple, Marshall STACKS!! Never heard a sweeter sound, on chords and solos. andy painted murals with his Orange. Orange were $$ back then, as now, for a great REASON; they were better than the rest. Rock solid cabinet here. built to last. You could probably survive any cataclysm if you could just crawl into it!!! My Crush Pro has a new friend, and I think they have a beautiful future together. The 412 is a memory, but it took another ORANGE to unseat it from its lofty perch. I'm speechless and think the WOW factor should be SIX STARS!

"It sounds amazing!" submitted December 16, 2015

By Chris K in Austin, TX
Overall
Overall: It sounds great! It's got vintage 30's that sound amazing as well. This is the first cab I've owned with those so I was a little nervous but there was no reason to be. It's really heavy so be ready for that shock

When you call, mention priority code 20N-Q1GS. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST