Orange FS2 Dual Function Footswitch

Orange Dual Function Footswitch

This dual-function footswitch may be white, but it's distinctly Orange. It is designed for use with the Orange Thunderverb and Rockerverb Series amplifiers.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 16, 2017 by Cesar T in Houston, TX
"It is what it is"
And it is great. Pricey but I do not see this thing breaking in the next millenia. Pretty big so if you have a smaller pedal board, it may be something you have to work around but other than that, sturdy as hell and solid construction. For whatever reason, the light on the channel switching turns on when it is on clean. Haven't been able to get this light to turn on when I switch on the dirty channel on my CR120H. The reverb switch light works as it should.
Rock, metal, blues, all that shtuff.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 27, 2020 by Geron R in San angelo, TX
"Great to use with Orange Crush Pro 120 head"
Great foot switch. Does what i need, seems durable. The only down side is you need to purchase two 1/4” cables long enough to reach between the amp and switch. I purchased 15’ cables.
Home studio
Metal, rock, punk, alternative

Submitted May 25, 2012 by Monica M in san diego, CA
"Best amp in existance!"
I bought an Orange Rockerverb 50 mkII with a ppc 1x12 and it is the best head and cab amp I have ever played with. It is rich and pure in both clean and distortion channels. The MKII 50 has made improvements with its reverb and hands down, what a great upgrade. If you want a clean + crunchy sound, this is the head to get. A very versatile toy, it can rock, dance and jazz up your sound in seconds. It pairs up very nicely with the 1x12, it takes up to 60watts and its a loud monster, I love my new set up!
7yrs of playing guitar and piano. I play with my band, we may not be professionals, but we love jaming with each other.
Indie-pop, brit-pop influenced
of 8 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?