map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20N-S4V5

Rating and Reviews: Orange Crush 12 Combo

Get that punchy tone Orange is known for in this tiny amp. Simulate the sound of a monster 4x12" Orange cab in your headphones with the CabSim technology.

"Punches Above Its' Weight Class" submitted December 8, 2019

By Mark G. in Metairie, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Former semi-pro now a stay-at-home jammer.
Music Style: Rock, rock and rock.
Overall: This is a fantastic little amp.For the price I've not found anything that competes with it.The three EQ controls are very responsive to the slightest adjustments and there are a multitude of good sounds to be found.The clean sounds are terrific, really superb.The only shortcoming, to me, is when you crank the gain and the overdrive. If you "dime" the two, the small 6" speaker doesn't really respond all too well. (If you want a small inexpensive amp with serious crunch get the next size up, the Crush 20. I had one and it's a feisty little bugger.)I bought this primarily as a "sofa amp" for light jamming when I don't feel like being assaulted by my Randall and Marshall artillery pieces.I heartily recommend this little beauty and rate it five stars across the board bearing in mind that it's just a small practice amp.Oh, and be sure to get the orange tolex model; it looks so darn cool!

"Multi-Tasking in mind" submitted December 16, 2018

By FRANK P. in ORLANDO/WEDGEFIELD, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Played 40 some odd years. Top 40, Show, New Wave, Alternative, Top 40 Rock, some jazz
Music Style: Flat-picking guy mostly, like Billy Gibbons. Live off the fat of flat five blues scales ala Ritchie Blackmore, and others. Someh
Overall: My little combo amps have been replaced with something that will work for a long time. I need an amp to demo builds and pickup configs and switching, so if I REALLY need to hear what a pup can do, there could NOT be a smaller, versatile, dependable amp to suit these needs, because this 4-stage gain circuitry, like in my Crush Pro 120, it is the BEST SS amp circuitry I have ever played through. Which gets me to the next and most important use, recording. If I get a PPC412 sound out of the headphone jack, any concerns for "guitar sound" are OVER!!. The shimmering clean to Tsunami of SOUND kind of covers ALL THE BASES. Why go anywhere else? I have the Crush 12. It ain't broke and I don't have to fix it. When the warranty runs out I will put a spkr out in it.

"Perfect for my kids. It's their first electric guitar setup." submitted September 27, 2016

By David C. in Odessa, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar with mu kids at home.
Music Style: Metal
Overall: These things sound amazing for the price. I bought them for my children ages 6 and 8 as their first electric guitar setup and I'm very impressed with the quality and function. I am really happy with Orange Amps for actually putting in the effort in building their lowest grade amps. My kids love them and they are absolutely perfect for beginners. Orange Crush series seem to be the best value I could find for my kids. I wasn't trying to spend a small fortune, and you're not going to find better for the price for a quality beginner amp.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"ORANGE AMPS HAVE A WINNER!" submitted January 10, 2020

By Ron C. in Burleson, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar/bass for 40 years. Have been a professional musician.
Music Style: Rock, classic rock, hard rock, metal.
Overall: Just bought the Orange Crush 12. Needed a SMALL practice amp so I could free up some space in my Airstream trailer. Been using my Flextone III (which is a great amp), but it takes up a pretty good size of real estate. I wasn't sure if this little amp would do what I wanted.........But I was pleasantly surprised! It's pretty freakin' loud for such a small amp! And seems to be well built. I've been playing for almost 40 years, have had all kinds of amplifiers, and this is one kick*ass little amp.It has a great range of distortion from a "classic" crunch to metal overdrive.And the cleans are pretty good too! My girlfriend uses it to make her small keyboard louder and it works great for that also.I only wish it had some type of channel switching, because it does not.Otherwise, I'd say for $99 plus tax, WOW!Plus it looks REALLY COOL!The only suggestiosn I have is the channel switching and it would be super great if it came with some kind of cover to keep it looking great!

"Great Little Amp" submitted May 19, 2015

By Matthew F. in Lombard, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for twenty-five years.
Music Style: Blues. Rock.
Sound: The clean sounds and the moderate gain sounds are very high quality (remind me of the Dr. Z head I used to have. The high gain tones are decent, but I would be more likely to keep this amp in a moderate gain setting and use pedals to augment. Ease of Use: Very easy to get a good sound. Just plug your guitar in and twiddle the knobs a little. The three band EQ is quite responsive, so you can get some different tones out of it. Quality: Feels quite solid, but I've only had it for a couple days. Manufacturer Support: I have never dealt with Orange directly. Overall: This is an excellent amplifier for practicing and home recording. I haven't played out with it yet, but I think it would be fine, as long as you mic it and run it through the PA system. The construction feels very solid. The closed back gives this little amp a goodly amount of bass. I would definitely buy this again.

"EXCELLENT BUY!" submitted February 19, 2019

By Devan B. in Campbellsville, KY
Musical Background: Experienced
Music Style: Jazz, Rock, Blues, Worship
Overall: The Orange Crush 12 is by far one of the best small guitar amps that I have ever tried and it is under 100! It packs a nice punch, good tone, handles pedals, and is diverse. I would definitely recommend this amp to anyone looking for a guitar player gift idea, something to have fun with at home, or a beginner guitar amp! Catch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9AilbhU2ScYouTube Channel @DevanBishop

When you call, mention priority code 20N-S4V5. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: