Odyssey BRLSPKLHW Speaker Trolley Bag

Odyssey BRLSPKLHW Speaker Trolley Bag

Need an easy way to carry your large speakers from gig to gig? This Odyssey rolling trolley bag will take a huge load off your back.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 10, 2017 by Cameron Collins in Longview, WA
"Odyssey BRLSPKLHW Speaker Trolley Bag"
These are wonderful bags but they will not fit the Eurolive Behringer B615D speaker. I bought them all together. But this will fit a smaller size 15 in speaker. The same size as a ZLX15P for example. I would recommend this speaker highly for that purpose or any such smaller size speaker.
I have been playing keys for 47 years and singing for 40 years. I do both professonally in bands and host multiple jams.
I play country, Classic rock, and rock and roll and blues, and a little metal mixed in. I also sing the same.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 23, 2017 by Richard B in Greenville, MS
"Bag is decent"
I purchased this bag about 9 months ago. I use to move it around a lot. I noticed the workmanship was decent. I would recommend to the maker to add bigger wheel an reinforce the bottom. O, and it only holds your smaller 15 series speakers. Example: it can hold some electo voice series but not the Harbinger series..
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?