NUX MG-300 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor

NUX MG-300 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor

Want a high-performance effects processor? The NUX MG-300 multi-effects processor offers high-definition, pro-quality guitar tones while remaining compact.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 29, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Sweet sweet friendly thing"
Bought it because I have a Nu-x pedal I like to use in my shop to test amps... So much its on my board usually

Submitted March 24, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Eating my own words"
Upon second look at MG-300, I have to say it is a pretty interesting little gadget. Small enough to go into a gig bag but with big features. Haven't tried them all but what I have checked are pretty interesting. Go easy on the volume though while changing presets as some are extremely loud right out of the gate. Over all, I have decided to keep the unit. ANd the construction was not as bad as I first thought.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 24, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Second thoughts"
I decided to give the MG a second go around. Upon which I found the tuner to work fine. And Since I was comparing apples and oranges when I tried to make it stand up against the Boss ME-80 it wasn't really a fair comparison. It appears a bit sturdier than I first thought it to be. I am going to keep it for a second in command for carrying with me to smaller venues.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 23, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Cheap Plastic."
Very cheaply made. plastic that children's toys are sturdier than. Tuner wouldn't work correctly. Returned it. I hope I don't lose money on this deal for shipping and restocking. Shouldn't be restocked if tuner is not functioning properly.
1 of 3 people (33%) people found this review helpful. Did you?