NUX Cerberus Guitar Multi Effects Pedal

NUX Cerberus Guitar Multi Effects Pedal

Get analog overdrive, digital effects, and preset saving with the NUX Cerberus, a multi-effects pedal that includes IR loading for custom cabinet simulation.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 2, 2021 by a customer from aol.com
"The Right Tool for the Right Job"
As a player of acoustic, electric, and pedal steel guitars, I've been on search for a multi effects unit that would fit under my pedal steel guitar between the 3 pedals and the volume pedal. Up until this point I've used a pedalboard that had to be off to one side and a hassle to adjust on the fly. I had been thinking of going to a smaller board, but had to give up a couple of effects to get there. I came across this unit on a Youtube demo video, and did my research through many other resource videos online. As a stand alone pedal effects in/out to my amp this thing is well organized and more adjustable than my pedalboard. The quality of the effects seem to mesh very nicely, unlike putting effects from a different maker in a chain, where they sometimes don't play nice with each other. The unit is built like a tank, but the control panel does have mini-toggles and dials that probably shouldn't be stomped on.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?