Numark M6 USB DJ Mixer

Numark M6 USB DJ Mixer

Get the party started with this four-channel mixer with dedicated mic input. Connect the unit to your computer via USB to record tracks on your favorite DAW.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted October 1, 2017 by HAROLD S in SAUK VILLAGE, IL
"NICE EQUIPMENT"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
I PURCHASED MY NUMARK M6 AS A REPLACEMENT FOR A BURNT OUT GEMINI MIXER. MY NUMARK M6 HAS FUNCTIONED AS DESCRIBED AND WITH THE VARIETY OF CONNECTIONS ITS DEFINITELY A GREAT INVESTMENT. MY ONLY CON WOULD BE THAT THERE ARE NO MIC SOUND EFFECTS. OTHER THAN THAT IS A GOOD MIXER AT A GREAT PRICE,
I'VE BEEN A CLUB AND MOBILE DJ PROFESSIONALLY FOR OVER 25 YEARS.
I CATER TO A WIDE SPECTRUM OF MUSIC GENRES , BUT LATELY REQUESTS HAVE BEEN FOR R & B/SOUL, OLD SCHOOL DANCE, CHICAGO STYLE STEPP
19 of 19 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 13, 2019 by Ken O in Austin, TX
"Excellent DJ Mixer With USB I/O"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Surprising performance as sound card/interface for DJ laptop rig. it provides the I/O we need, such as multiple line in channels plus the USB 2-2 I/O for our DJ software. It's big and bulky and old-school analog style but it does a great job of holding a lot of things together while sounding sharp and clear on the XLR outputs. The more we've used it,the more we like it. zZounds had best price.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?