When you call, mention priority code 204-MY9B

Rating and Reviews: Numark Lightwave Speaker

Combine your light show and speaker setup in one package! With 5 customizable lighting modes, the Lightwave will be the hit of any party or gig.

"Great idea......... But......" submitted May 6, 2015

By John P in Youngstown, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Professional dj and sound reinforcement for over 30 years.
Music Style: Hip Hop, R&B, Soul, Funk, Top 40, Pop, Blues.
Overall: Been a dj / soundman for over 30 years..... never carried a lightshow to any of my dj gigs, figured this would be a way to have a small lightshow for smaller events. First impression..... Unboxing the speaker, I fist noticed that two of the adjustment knobs had fallen off the trim pots. The second thing I noticed, is that the metal grill had popped out away from the routerd edge, along one side of the speaker. The grill is only held on by three screws across the top, and three across the bottom, nowhere along the top to bottom is the grill attached in any way. If this speaker cant survive shipping without parts popping off or out of place, how is it going to handle the rigors of dj use? Since I don't handle my equipment roughly when I load and unload, I figured I would give the speaker a fair shot at a sound quality test. I ALWAYS use a sub with any setup I take, I was not evaluating the bass response, since this speaker only has 6 1/2" drivers. with that being said, the sound quality of this speaker was a little harsh, the horn sounded a little like it was coming out of a plastic party cup. The three 6 1/2" drivers could not even extend to a low enough frequency to make the vocals sound natural, and would not let me set my crossover point low enough to cancel out localization of the subs. The amplifier section of this speaker is rated at 100 w rms 200 w max, so I wasn't expecting a lot of output from them anyway, but I personally wouldn't have used them for a party of more than 20-30 people, anything more and they would be overcome by the room noise. I think that Numark was focusing more on the aspect of putting lighting in a speaker FIRST, rather than building a quality speaker.

"Excellent Product" submitted December 14, 2015

By Jamaal Alexander in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: deejay
Music Style: blues, hip-hop, R&B
Overall: Great product for house parties and to spice up the ambiance.

"Numark Lightwave Speakers" submitted February 1, 2016

By Deborah G in Ewing, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for 4 years as a DJ.
Music Style: I play all types of music and especially take requests for what type of music that is required for the event.
Overall: I love my speakers. I used them for the first time at a party on Saturday Night and they were a hit. They really lit the dance room up and the sound is amazing. I really enjoyed using them and so did the other people.

"Too Much!!!" submitted August 11, 2016

By Alex C in Orlando, FL
Overall
Overall: Great speaker great sound when you connected to a console very load and the bass is incredible highly recommended

When you call, mention priority code 204-MY9B. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449