Numark DJ2GO2 Touch DJ Controller

Numark DJ2GO2 Touch DJ Controller

Yes, you can scratch on this! The Numark DJ2GO2 Touch is a portable DJ controller with jog wheels, crossfade, and touch pads so you can keep the music going.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 3, 2020 by Leonard Gore in Columbus, OH
"Buyer Beware"
BUYER BEWARE I am a professional DJ of 25 years, i purchased this little controller for my smaller gigs (house parties/bbq’s etc) as a more manageable option. The controller is a cool device, but no where on zZounds did it mention I would have to upgrade my existing Serato DJ pro license for $129 or $10/month to use this cheap controller. I feel duped, and after all things considered, I refuse to pay an additional $129 or commit to a endless monthly subscription to play with this toy when I already have an existing Serato DJ pro license which supports technically advanced controllers. I like zZounds, however this was a very disappointing experience regarding the marketing from zZounds and Serato DJ. I wish they would have simply charged more for the controller and it work, instead of Surprisingly trying to swindle paying customers to provide a credit card For a software we already paid for and own.. What a joke!
Professional DJ
All genres.
2 of 5 people (40%) people found this review helpful. Did you?