Nord Electro 6D 61 Synthesizer Keyboard, 61-Key
BACK IN STOCK

Nord Electro 6D 61 Synthesizer Keyboard, 61-Key

Get legendary Nord sound in a compact package with the Electro 6D 61. Allows for multiple sound engines to be played simultaneously via an external keyboard.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 29, 2018 by Scuba Steve in Nashville, TN
"Nord electro 6D 61 key"
I've played just about every keyboard ever made. It's kind of hard to buy based upon reviews alone, so when I had the chance to demo an electro 6d 73, I had a really hard time walking away. Afterwards, I vowed to not play another board until I purchased the Nord. Well, I did t have much choice because they were on backorder. After a couple weeks, I became sustained by the new Yamaha P125 I bought from zZounds a month or so ago. That was until I ordered the electro 6d 61. Even though it lacks a few extra keys, It's really not a problem. The feeling I had when I tried it out for the 1st time came back instantly, Only this time I played for about 2 hours straight. Between the action, the samples and the articulation and customization of the sounds in real time are amazing. I now understand what I've been missing for over 30 years of playing keys...Just never had $2200 floating around to justify on a keyboard. With zZounds 12months financing , I was able to finally get it. I was anticipating the 61 to be my second, but after playing it, It's probably going to be the only thing I ever use on or off stage. Maybe,..Perhaps the Nord piano 4 as a primary...Should give me enough time to pay this off before they release it. Either way, I must say that Nord is absolutely the finest electronic keyboard in today's professional market. I still haven't even dug into the setting yet or the library. There is still so much to learn and I certainly look forward to it!Thanks zZounds!!!
30 years
Everything
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?