Native Instruments Maschine Plus Production Workstation
BACK IN STOCK

Native Instruments Maschine Plus Production Workstation

This Maschine stands alone! Loaded with Native Instruments sounds, a fast CPU, and tons of I/O, the Maschine+ is made for making beats -- no computer needed.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 23, 2020 by a customer from me.com
"No refund and my unit doesn’t work."
Brand new out the box. It had trouble connecting to WiFi. Finally got it to work. Loaded. Made 2 beats. Great. Third time I tried to use it it won’t cut on. Power button just flashes red. 2 days haven’t heard back from Native Instuments. Called zzounds to report the issue they say NO REFUND EVEN IF ITS DEFECTIVE. call native instruments. I’m pissed. Cause who purchases a $1500 anything that they can’t take back. Let alone something that isn’t working. I’m speechless to say the least. Now I have a $1500 paper weight that they expect a payment on .......
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 18, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Not good at intergration"
Bought this product to use as standalone and to integrate with the software on the computer and it’s been hell works in standalone fine but when trying to use with the software doesn’t work at all hardware just freezes, and then nothing I’m not sure if it’s bug issues or what but customer service has been zero help both through native instruments and zZounds and for the price Mann it’s not worth it and I’ve been a Native Instruments user for years
4 of 6 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?