Neumann NDH-20 Closed-Back Studio Headphones

Neumann NDH-20 Closed-Back Studio Headphones

Incredible audio quality merges with comfortable, padded design to make Neumann's NDH-20 studio headphones an excellent choice for long mixing sessions.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 3, 2020 by Thomas L in Huntsville, AL
"Outstanding Closed Back Headphones!"
I do a lot of livestream and church monitoring in my media room. We used to have people come up there and sit to listen. They would get loud sometimes. So, I decided to get these headphones and am sooo glad I did! The sound quality is SSSOOOOOO GOOD! Plus, since the headphones are closed-backed, I can cut a lot of background noise while listening to the audio feed. These headphones are so good that sometimes I get a little irked because they auditorily show when the choir isn't quite singing in tune. Anyway, yes, they are expensive, but oh so worth it and are also very comfortable for long usage too.
Decades
Many different styles
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 9, 2019 by KEVIN Covington in Branson, MO
"NO SUCH THING AS - "I CAN'T AFFORD IT""
There is no such thing as "I can't afford it". It is not about finances. It is about desire and obtaining the inspiration that excellence "affords" you. I am keenly aware that the contents of this review may seem to be the invention of marketing however, I assure you, the tremendous elevated standard, that the Neumann NDH-20 headphones delivered, are responsible for the source. And they do DELIVER, in every possible way. From comfort to the cords, from the bank to the box. I will never again allow finances deter me from demanding that I reward myself by insisting that I invest the same level of commitment that I have invested in my music skills and education. It is the indeed the very same ingredient if you do not immediately have the funds. TIME. It took TIME to learn your craft. It may take TIME to $ave. Buying Neumann products is educational in its own right. If you recall anything in this review when you put these on for the first time? Buy Neumann and you will be educated in what audio quality is. Those that have settled for the $40 to $100 pair of "Studio" headphones and the victims of marketing. They will never know what they have missed out on. Not to mention the lost inspiration and lesser production value their ignorance has robbed them of. If you tell yourself you can't afford it? It's a lie. ... Find a way. You will be thrilled you did! I'll never again settle for anything less. Neumann has taught me a priceless lifetime lesson. PS: I give the Manufacture ZERO Stars -You want need their support. thats included in the box.
Accomplished pianist and vocalist for 40 years. Newbie home studio owner.
Gospel
14 of 22 people (64%) people found this review helpful. Did you?