Nektar NP2 Piano-Style Sustain Pedal

Nektar NP2 Piano-Style Sustain Pedal

Add a sustain pedal to your keyboard or MIDI controller. Nektar's footswitch has a standard 1/4" TS jack and a polarity switch, so it works with all brands.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 6, 2016 by Jordan V in Yelm, WA
"Solid Pedal"
Love this thing! Great response from it, plus it's got some weight to it and feels durable. I imagine I'll have it for awhile.
Pianist, Violinist, Guitarist, have been playing for three years.
Classical, Folk/Country, EDM
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 26, 2017 by Jordan V
"Great Pedal For The Price"
I've had the NP2 for a year now, and it's been great. My only complaint is that the rubber pad on the bottom has come loose and wont stay on. Other than that it's a great pedal.
Classical, Country, EDM, Blues
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 2, 2020 by Danny Contreras in Dalton, GA
"Pretty good for the price!"
So I bought this expecting to have to replace it sooner than later (I got my first piano and needed a sustain pedal ASAP) and I'll be honest, it works like a dream. I have inside dogs, and wood floors, so it does tend to slip a bit when I forget to wipe it down from time to time. IF I had a major complaint, the pedal has begun to squeak a bit after about 3 days of use. Nothing some WD40 didn't fix.