Nektar Impact LX25+ USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, 25-Key

Nektar Impact LX25+ USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, 25-Key

Rock your softsynths with a serious USB MIDI keyboard/controller. The Impact LX25+ is easy to connect to most DAWs -- Nektar already did the work for you.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 4, 2017 by N T in Sonoma, CA
"Love it"
I am a singer songwriter who just needed a midi controller to interface with cubase so that I could take advantage of the Virtual Instruments.I've only had this thing one day, but I love it. The keys are full size and the resistance they offer is much better than the cheap midi keyboard I had years ago. The build quality is superb...I mean this thing is solid! All keys and pads are velocity sensitive, which is awesome, and the pads even have back-lighting.It might be nice to have another few octaves worth of keys, but I'm thoroughly impressed and satisfied. This thing meets my purpose very well.
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 22, 2017 by Joey A in Fort Wayne, IN
"Perfect for getting started"
This was purchased for what I considered to be my "starter kit" for music recording/production. Having never used anything else before, I do not have much to compare it to. However, I can speak to the quality and ease of use, both of which have exceeded what I expected for a $99 controller. The keys/pads feel great. It required absolutely zero setup with my DAW (Reaper). Fully functional and got me playing instantly. Nothing bad to say at all. I'm sure as my experience level increases, I would want to upgrade. But for now, nothing but 5 stars from me.
novice
eclectic
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 9, 2020 by Jeff S
"Great Instrument for the Money"
Got this for my home studio. Was easy to set up. Works perfectly. Super happy with this for $100.
Professional