When you call, mention priority code 205-4K4Q
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Native Instruments Maschine 3

The groundbreaking groovebox returns for round 3 -- now with a built-in audio interface, Smart Strip controller, full-color screens and more KOMPLETE sounds!

"MK3 is Tight!" submitted October 10, 2017

By Damie Welloff in memphis, TN
Musical Background: beat making for 5yrs
Music Style: r&b , hip-hop, trap, trippy
Overall: Its a Nice Controller. It can do almost everything the studio can do with a smaller footprint. Ive always liked Maschine because of the ease of making an idea come together fast.. The MK3 works for me because i dont like the size of the studio i just liked the features. Anyone with a Maschine studio will probably use this and decide to make this their go to device.

"BEST CONTROLLER EVER" submitted October 18, 2017

By a customer from soundstarmusic.com
Music Style: hip-hop and pop
Overall: The MK3 is by far the best hardware controller for track making and song creation on the market. The new updates to the actual hardware makes a huge difference in how the workflow happens with it. There is absolutely no need for a maschine studio at this point. Great job NI!

"Simply The Best" submitted December 27, 2017

By NAB H in St. Louis, MO
Music Style: hip-hop, pop, R&B
Overall: Coming from the traditional MPC world and being a new maschine user I can't tell you how glad I am to have waited for the MK3. The seamless workflow of the dedicated buttons makes the unit much like the MPC60 and 3000. The screens however is what makes this unit the only maschine to purchase. Once you've experienced this one, you will quickly find that no other maschine is worth the time. I havent even mentioned the fact that it also has its own audio i/o routing capabilities as well. Great Job NI!!

"Quality At Its Best " submitted February 4, 2018

By Six12 Music in St cloud , MN
Musical Background: Over 13 years
Music Style: Hip hop r&b rap soul
Feature: Over all sound is great Ease of Use: The ease of use not a issue, getting use to just working on unit it self was a challenge in begining Quality: I love it sleek smooth. Would lime.if it had a built-I'm kick stand Value: Yes my first beat machine was a Roland 307 and paid $700 for that in 1997 Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with them yet Overall: First i would lime to say thanks to zZounds for the chance to pay while I play.. After being out of the studio for a while and coming from outboard gear racks controllers and samplers its was a small challenge for . The idea of computer based beat making was hard for me ,but having some knowledgeof how it all working this is what I was looking for

"Maschine MK3 - fantastic!! " submitted December 22, 2017

By Fyodor S in Chicago, IL
Music Style: rock, electronic
Overall: An incredible music production tool! Been learning ins-and-outs of what this thing can do and though I feel I have only just scraped the tip on the iceberg, it's already more expansive than I could have imagined. I have not used the previous generations so I can't compare but this one is very well thought out as far as the design and ease of use. It makes it very pleasant to interact with it and spend hours and hours building and rebuilding arrangements. Also, I love all the NI sounds!!

"The Champ!" submitted July 20, 2018

By Ricky E in Statesboro, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Been making beats for over 20 years using Boss, Roland, Akai, and Korg
Music Style: Mostly hip hip, dabbled in rock and reggae
Overall: This production instrument right here is hands down one of the best tools to make music with period point blank! Tons of sounds and so many functions and features that you can't go wrong. So easy to learn you'll be making good quality music in a day!

"Workflow reimagined" submitted November 29, 2018

Overall
Musical Background: Over a decade of brass musicianship, as well as 3 years production experience
Music Style: Experimental hip hop and wabi sabi
Overall: I hardly ever experience a creative block with this. No matter what your style or that one part of your arrangement that’s killing you or anything-the mk3 has the fix built in. That makes no mention of the added software. Sure-it takes a day to install. Go outside. It may be the last time if you’re an audiophile like me making beats till the morning.

"Amazing. Has changed my musical perspective." submitted September 1, 2018

By Maxxwel E in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: Producer for 6 years
Music Style: Rnb, hip hop and ambient
Overall: this controller is amazing I have not tried any of the MPC controllers so I cannot compare but I have tried this one and it has changed my look on music completely. its integration with complete and its ease of use as well as a big colorful screen are the best.

"MK3 CUSTOMER SUPPORT HORRIBLE" submitted December 22, 2017

By rae b in florence , AL
Musical Background: professionall
Music Style: hip-hop , pop , rock
Overall: Where to start I recently bought the mk3 and s61 on my list of reccomend or trash I would trash based off customer support is nonexistent I have been on hold a total of 3 hours in the last 2 days. Emails, instagram messages, and twitter messages to try to get in touch with anyone also went unanswered now I'm sitting here with 1500 dollars worth of instruments that are useless until I can get one type of help. Makes me wonder if MPC users go through this.

When you call, mention priority code 205-4K4Q. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST