MXR M238 Iso-Brick Power Supply

MXR M238 Iso-Brick Power Supply

Power up to 10 separate effects units via their own isolated outlet. Emulate sought-after sag on 2 outputs with adjustable voltage from 6V to 15V at 250 mA.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
(2) (see rating details)
Submitted June 27, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Solid power supply"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
(see rating details)
It powers 8 9 volt pedals not 6 6 ports are 9v 2 are 6v to 15v u can set to 9v there's 8 9volt power supplys plus 2 18 volt you can't lose I've owned one for 2 years works great quiet good price

Submitted July 22, 2020 by Gary Cost in Springfield, OH
"Only 6 ports for 9v output!"
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
(see rating details)
This pedal power supply is indeed SOLID, well built and reliable. I found only one major disappointment with it. When I ordered it, I 'thought' I was getting a power supply to power a total of 10 of my Boss pedals. Well, beware, if you're running all 9 volt powered pedals, this unit will only allow you to power 6! Not 10! So, after spending all that money I now have to buy another power supply just in order to supply 9 v power to any more pedals! I have no 18 v pedals nor do I plan to purchase one.
2 of 12 people (17%) people found this review helpful. Did you?