On-Stage WS8540 Heavy-Duty Medium Format T-Stand

On-Stage WS8540 Heavy-Duty Medium Format T-Stand

Use this t-stand for live playing or at-home recording. Its versatile design accommodates keyboards, mixers, speakers and more.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 16, 2012 by Todd D
"On-Stage WS8540 Heavy-Duty T-Stand"
I must say, this stand is perfect for holding my "Mixdeck"... Right out of the box and set up in less than a minute... You can adjust the legs so you can have the perfect height for Dj'ing ..I am 6'2" and I do recommend the On-Stage WS8540 Heavy-Duty T-Stand to anyone that is using the Numark Mixdeck.. Oh yeah, and don't forget to get a laptop stand to hold your laptop in place at your finger tips so that youwill have the next part of your mix ready to play...
I'm a Dj that plays with a band semi professional..
Hip-Hop, RnB and House Music...
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 23, 2012 by a customer from gmail.com
"Nice Little Stand"
I use this to hold my DJ rack during gigs. I needed something smaller than a four foot table, and this fit the bill just well. I especially like that fact that it is height adjustable.It's nice and study, too.Only compliant is that one of the plastic "feet" on one of the legs fell off, but that's nothing a little glue won't fix.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?