On-Stage Maple Drumsticks
BACK IN STOCK

On-Stage Maple Drumsticks

Stock up on sticks with this 12-pack from On-Stage. These maple drumsticks come with your choice of nylon or wooden tips in a variety of sizes.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 17, 2013 by belphegor diabolus
"Worst durability in any stick ive ever had. "
i liked how they felt and thought they played good. but before i even knew it, i was breaking them left and right. i broke six pairs in a 3 hour session today. thats not normal for any stick. i hit hard, but i dont hit THAT hard. bottom line: dont buy them if your in any way shape or form hitting hard, whatsoever. i have a cut on the side of my head from where one broke and hit me right on my temple.
Playing drums for 5 years
Metallic Hardcore/Metal
79 of 83 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 11, 2017 by a customer from finalasylum.info
"Byebye tip!"
Some of these stick have actually managed to keep their tips upwards of 20 minutes! The nylon tip flies off and then you get to search for it so it's sort of like an easter egg hunt in the middle of your jam session. I wish I hadn't bough such a large quantity. Tip for the tips: take a scrap of paper and put it over the stick, then jam that up into the tip. It holds much better but can still fly off.
12 of 13 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 20, 2019 by Jarrett Shrader in Princeton, WV
"Don't buy"
The worst stick I have every bought I played one show broke 2 sticks and the nylon tips flew off about 5 of them
30 years
Rock, Blues and country
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?