On-Stage KS7292 Double-X Ergo Lok Keyboard Stand

On-Stage KS7292 Double-X Ergo Lok Keyboard Stand

With a top tier that is left/right, front/back, and height/depth adjustable, the On-Stage KS7292 Double-X stand works for almost any double-keyboard setup.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 4, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"On stage double stand"
It’s Sturdy for sure. Unfortunately I received this item twice as the first one shipped was obviously not new (I paid the new price) had pieces missing and the box looked like it fell off a truck. The second time I received this item it was obvious this item was new although even more pieces (1” support bar for the top tier and a few rubber ends) were missing and the box was in worse shape then the first one.. this stand is put in a plastic bag then put in the cardboard box, there is no support inside (foam, peanuts) so living in a very small town in the middle of Nowhere Texas and considering this item is kinda heavy it’s no mystery what’s going on here. I will not return this item, I will purchase a 1” support bar and use O rings for the rest. I believe this to be a shipping issue so it would be unfair to rate this product honestly.

Submitted April 4, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com