Ernie Ball Music Man St. Vincent RS Electric Guitar (with Case)
BACK IN STOCK

Ernie Ball Music Man St. Vincent RS Electric Guitar (with Case)

The St. Vincent RS adds the beauty and tone of roasted maple to its winning formula. A trio of DiMarzio mini-humbuckers offers a wide range of sweet sounds.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 14, 2020 by Mike K in Owasso, OK
"Amazing"
Set aside visual appeal and uniqueness. The three mini humbuckers and 5 way switch give you the variety of great sounds you would get in a Strat, only beefier, with more authority and less noise. And the roasted maple neck is fast, easy and comfortable. Top that with the overall quality build, and I would choose one of these again without hesitation. I’ve owned more quality guitars than I can remember - Gibson, Fender, PRS, even pre Gibson Steinberger. This one’s definitely worth the investment.
50 years
50 years of classic rock, blues and CCM. A little gigging, jamming with friends, P&W bands.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 24, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"“My SECOND St. Vincent”"
I’ve got 2 of these. What more can I say. I’ve got a first year one with the solid rosewood neck and I’ve got this BFR one with the roasted maple neck and I really like them both. When is the last time you bought 2 of something.? And this is probably my 10th purchase from zZounds and that’s not counting strings and cables either Oh and had to call EBMM and guess who I actually talked to...Sterling Ball.