When you call, mention priority code 208-NGK7

Rating and Reviews: Ernie Ball St. Vincent

The retro-futuristic design of this guitar perfectly matches the stylish playing of Annie Clark/St. Vincent. Forge your own tones with three mini-humbuckers.

Overall

"St. Valentine best guitar value I have ever seen. Ever." submitted July 24, 2016

By Daniel Adams in Sterrett, AL
Overall
Musical Background: I have played guitar for 30 years...and I just play for myself...and my wife and dogs..mostly though it's just me
Music Style: Hip-hop is not MUSIC! It's entertainment...it's not music to me without someone playing an instrument or having any type of musi
Sound: The way the pickups create any sound I was looking for is awesome. This guitar IS different- and not just in its visual design. Locking tuners actually LOCK even with a full wood five. Feature: If you have never played a Music Man neck then prepare to be amazed. The rosewood NECK...not just the fingerboard, feels amazing and plays amazing. It's a speed freaks guitar. Ease of Use: This guitar is the most comfortable guitar I have ever played. I have a '76 LP and a Firebird VII and this guitar is so much easier to play for an extended period of time. It's neck is the fastest I've ever played and the tremolo dives deep and NEVER goes out of tune. Quality: Attention to detail is second to NONE. It arrived set up perfect and it just oozes quality in fit and finish. This is another guitar that my son will inherent. Value: To call a guitar that costs 2k inexpensive sounds a little cheeky I know but....this guitar is like so well designed and built that it is really amazing that they don't charge 2 or even 3 times as much. It's is that good. I own a custom shop Gibson and it is not better in any form or fashion to the St. Vincent. And you know how much Gibson charges for all their stuff. My Fireburd costs almost 500% more than this EBMM guitar. i Manufacturer Support: Never had a problem with EBMM but if they act anything like they build then...they must be top-shelf. The Wow Factor: When I opened the case...hell, when I opened the box and saw the case...top shelf I tell you. The guitar was set-up low-low with NO buzz. I got the blue because of the story of how Annie mixed the color herself...now I want the black one too! There is also a natural unpainted version with gold hardware coming out...beautiful. Overall: The best playing guitar available out there. I did my homework and actually played over 30 different guitars and this one was a standout.

"My last guitar." submitted August 5, 2016

By Kyle V in Union, NJ
Musical Background: 9 years hobbyist guitar player
Music Style: Blues, R&B, Neo-soul, Jazz, Rock, Grunge
Overall: This guitar may look off-putting to some and amazing to others, but when you hold it in your hand you'll see its real charm. Out of the box, the guitar was already perfectly setup. Before this, most guitars I've owned have been Strats or Teles, so let me tell you that this guitar can cover the feel and sound of both. Let a chord ring out and change the selector switch, you'll swear that five different guitars are being played in each position. The versatility of the mini humbuckers are amazing. From clean to 11-gain dirty, the notes RESONATE. It is so clear, it's a combination of glassy and creamy. Another thing I love love LOVE is the neck. The rosewood neck finished in gun oil and wax feels so smooth and fast and although it's an unpopular opinion, I love the EBMM headstocks. The shape is extremely ergonomic as well. I feel like there's a built-in arm rest for your picking/strumming arm. It looks small but it's really a perfect size and is very light. It's also balanced very well, I've seem people mention that it's very neck-heavy but I'm very comfortable despite coming straight from body-heavy strats. Seriously an amazing instrument and I think this will be my last guitar. It does everything you'll ever need a guitar to do.

"St.Vincent guitar is amazing!" submitted March 2, 2017

By Paula Brooks in Austin, TX
Overall
Overall: Everything about this guitar is fantastic. The tuners were not the correct ones (they were chrome and they were supposed to be pearl), so I emailed Music Man and they mailed me new pearl tuners FAST with no questions asked aside from serial number. Pleased all the way! Fit and finish are flawless and the mini humbuckers sound great. Serious quality build.

When you call, mention priority code 208-NGK7. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449