MIDI Solutions MultiVoltage Quadra Merge MIDI Merger Processor

MIDI Solutions MultiVoltage Quadra Merge MIDI Merger Processor

Connect up to four separate MIDI input signals and sum them into a single output without any data delay with the Quadra Merger processor from MIDI Solutions.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 6, 2014 by Herb E in Qualicum Beach, BC
"MIDI Solutions Quadra Merger - great little interface for a great value!"
I was trying to combine the MIDI outs of a Kurzweil PC3K8, a Kurzweil PC88mx and a Yamaha Motif ES8 into a single MIDI output that my single-MIDI-input Delta 1010 computer interface card would understand -- while maintaining each keyboard's independence from the other. This made-in-Canada interface "funneled" the three inputs into one output, feeding into the Delta 1010 single MIDI interface without problem. Plus, the zZounds price was $100 compared to Musician's Friend's price of almost $150. (I can't really attest to the manufacturer's support because the product worked so well I didn't have to call them! -- but in order to finish this review, I have to input something, so -- if their support is as good as their product (and I presume it is), I have no other choice but to give them a five-star rating. Now all I have to do is plug yet another MIDI keyboard into the fourth input to test it out -- somehow, though, I think that things should work out just fine, thank you very much!....
since 1986, I've created six albums of intuitive music and counting, all available on Amazon and iTunes and others....
New Age, Neo-Classical, keyboard-based intuitive music
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 30, 2012 by a customer from optonline.net
"Works as advertised"
Easy to use and no dicernable latency.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 17, 2020 by William A in Bogota, NJ
"Works as expected"
Plugged it in, sent MIDI data worked like a charm. No-fuss, no muss.
Professional musician and songwriter for 32+ years
progressive rock, rock, jazz, classical