Marshall Origin Guitar 412B Straight Speaker Cabinet (240 Watts, 4x12")

Marshall Origin Guitar 412B Straight Speaker Cabinet (240 Watts, 4x12")

Need huge sound? Pair the Marshall Origin 412B straight cabinet with an all-tube Origin head and feel the midrange-rich power of a vintage Marshall stack.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 3, 2021 by a customer from hotmail.com
"Great sound and service!!!"
This cabinet sounds awesome, I bought it for my origin 50 head, it’s super powerful. I’m amazed by both cabinet sound and zZounds service. The first time I buy something at zZounds and they didn’t disappointed me. Delivery was really fast. Two day delivery for no extra money, that’s hard to find. Some other music stores just suck.

Submitted January 4, 2021 by a customer from rothsound.com
"beware of misguided reviews.................."
The previous reviewer does not understand wiring of speakers or impedance-matching principles (and probably not much else). He probably doesn't understand the difference between distortion from his amp and 'breakup' of his speakers either. I wouldn't give any validity to his opinion of the cab, consequently. Speakers do what they're told by the amplifier, period. This cabinet, for the price, is obviously a phenomenal value.
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 19, 2020 by a customer from hotmail.com
"Love the cab hate the speakers"
Positives - This cabinet looks amazing, is well built, sounds amazing at low volumes/perfect for studio recordings, and is easy to work/modify (added wheels and changed speaker wiring to series parallel).Negatives - Speakers are s***. If you use a head over 100 watt the speakers will break up in a real nasty mid range way. I rewired the speaker series and that helped eek out a bit more volume and mid range but otherwise it sounds awful at higher volume if you can get there. Overall - While I love the cosmetics of it, for my musical needs I would have bought a shell cabinet and filled it with good speakers. IF...you want a really amazing warm mid range studio or recording cabinet that breaks up beautifully at low volume then run to buy this because the price is right.
1 of 4 people (25%) people found this review helpful. Did you?