Marshall Origin20C Guitar Combo Amplifier (20 Watts, 1x10")

Marshall Origin20C Guitar Combo Amplifier (20 Watts, 1x10")

Using a single 10" Celestion V speaker, the Origin20C provides a classic all-valve Marshall tone with power scaling controls for low, mid and high output.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 30, 2018 by a customer from gmail.com
"Classic 60s and 70s sound"
El-34 tubes at bedroom volume? It sounds awesome! I have it on the low power mode since I live in an apartment but I can easily get the clean overdriven Ac/dc sound with my SG. Of course it also sounds great with a les Paul. Haven’t plugged any effects directly into the amp nor used the foot pedal that came with the amp yet. Will test it out this week but other than that, the amp is awesome and for the price of what you can do with it at whatever volume you want is even better
10 years, jam at home
70s rock
14 of 19 people (74%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 22, 2018 by William Daniel in Oklahoma City, OK
"I LOVE THIS AMP!"
I will admit, when I first got this amp, I was kinda worried because it sounded pretty thin and brittle. I tried and tried to dial it in. After getting frustrated, I decided to dime everything out. MAGIC. This thing sounds great. I would say it pushes the limit of a “domestic” amp. Dime everything out, adjust the tilt to your taste, and you absolutely can’t miss with this amp. I play through an American Strat and a Gibson Les Paul Tribute with Seymour Seth Lovers. Sounds just as great with both. I haven’t even used any pedals yet. No need. Plug it in, turn everything up and enjoy!
20 years
Metal. Classic Rock, Blues
11 of 13 people (85%) people found this review helpful. Did you?