When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-3RMF

Rating and Reviews: Marshall DSL20CR Guitar Amp

Get a solid 20 watts of Marshall power with the DSL20CR combo amp -- its redesigned EQ and adjustable power output allow for excellent tone at any volume.

"Best Amp Ever! Nothing beats a cranked Marshall !!" submitted July 12, 2018

By Alexander A in Roosevelt , NY
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years playing electric guitar live and jamming with friends.
Music Style: Blues Rock, Soft Rock
Overall: This is absolutely the greatest amp I've ever played so far! I was on the fence between this and Fender Blues Junior Tweed and a Fender Bassbreaker 15 and this combo won and I have no regret. It pairs so well with my 58' Les Paul. I can get that sweet Gary Moore blues tone all the way up to some aggressive Jimmy Page early Zeppelin with a little more drive of course. And did I mention that this thing is loud. It'll rattle the walls and ceiling. And best of all it's got the power and saturation I need sound wise. Clocking in a 36lbs and being compact it sure won me over its big brother the DSL40CR which is nearly 52lbs yikes and way more bulkier. My back has already started thanking me loll.... Do yourself a favor and buy this amp and pair it with your favorite les paul. As far as the speaker goes, some might rag on it but it sounds great to me. Maybe it's my guitar. But my sound I'm overly satisfied with. Trust me. There is no better feeling in the world !

"Marshall DSL20CR" submitted September 6, 2018

By Ron B in Hemet, CA
Musical Background: Retired Pro
Music Style: Texas Rock Blues
Overall: I’ve owned just about every amp out there. From major manufacturers to custom point to point. Mostly Tube Amps. This has got to be the sweetest little amp I’ve owned. Very glad I chose this! Bell like clean. Killer gain to suit. Les Paul Player. Quality Build and Handsome! No Remorse Here. Love it!!! As always, You can’t do better or get better Service than zZounds.. Happy Customer!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-3RMF. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST