When you call, mention priority code 20K-4FJH

Rating and Reviews: MXLV67G Condenser Mic

Ready to capture vocals in your home studio? Get started now with this remarkably affordable large-diaphragm condenser microphone.

"Great price on a mic that always be used." submitted May 1, 2004

Overall
Sound: I own a copy of the Black one. Absolutely great on loud electric guitar cabs. I did have to buy an in-line pad. This mic is now my top choice on electric guitar. Sometimes I still put up an SM57, but I always print the MXL. Feature: I have the suspension mount that fits this and other MXL mics I own. The regular ring-type holder works fine in most instances. The only addition that would be handy would be a switchable pad, but hey, at this price, the mic is great without it. Quality: A "ten" for the money. An "eight" objectively. Value: The mic is worth more than what it sells for. I am happy with my "expensive" Audio Technica LDCs that I paid three times as much for. The ATs are great and the MXLs are hanging in there with them. Manufacturer Support: I own five MXL mics and I have never needed to call support. The Wow Factor: The green and gold looks cool. As I said, I bought the black one for $20.00 less cuz I am recording sound, not color. Overall: Supplementation is always ongoing. These MXL mics are absolutely great for starters.

"best bang for the Buck." submitted January 21, 2007

By a customer from optonline.net
Musical Background: Hobbyist, Part time_Active Musician
Music Style: Rock , Alternative
Sound: Nice , clean , sharp , has about a 2/3db gain around 4k and up that will add some sparkle to vocals , very nice. Feature: I hear others saying they wish it had a low cut switch , but personally I dont feel its needed . Im using the Samson C valve for a micpre ( these 2 go together very well ) that has a variable base cut filter built in . Quality: Seems to be very well made , metal body and mesh , very solid feel. Value: You won't belive you only paid 100 bucks for it. Manufacturer Support: never needed them Overall: I have a very low Baratone voice and most mics make my voice sound very Boomy and muddy , this mic brought out the best of my voice , my friends said my voice sounds like Lou Reed , just as clean and clear.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"MXL V67 Condenser Mic" submitted August 5, 2017

By april l in racine, WI
Musical Background: Just play around at home
Music Style: hip hop, rock, country, etc
Overall: This mic is amazing but touchy. It gives you great feedback when recording and has an amazing low bass sound to it. Its a great mic to use when recording with instrumental playback. As far as singing playback, its great too but like i said, it has a low bass sound to it. Great mic all around.

"Green & Gold.....Jackpot" submitted August 28, 2008

Musical Background: Recording Engineer///Student in audio production
Music Style: rap,r&b,reggeaton,reggea
Sound: the sound is amazing.....great quality mic for just $100.....btter than the other mic i own that cost me 500.... Feature: No features or anything like that just the mic Ease of Use: hook a mic cable and your ready to go........ Quality: mic is rugged and holds on great grill feels little weak but hey just don't drop it... Value: yes it's worth its price..your on a budget and need a good mic go for this one...plus its a different color... Manufacturer Support: i don't know... The Wow Factor: sexy colors green and gold...looks like a$1000 mic Overall: should like it for a long time now...won't change this mic for years to come.....

"Best mic under $400" submitted September 11, 2004

By a customer from ultimategarageband.com
Overall
Sound: I have the black one, the V67, and for the money, it's a killer mic. I've used it for about 3 years now. You'd have to spend about 4 times as much to get an audibly better mic. Feature: It's a mic. No pad, that would be nice. One pattern. Quality: great. I use it in a studio environment, which it's meant for, so it's not handled rough or anything. Value: best mic under $400, period. Manufacturer Support: didn't use it. The Wow Factor: I own it.

"Great Mic for the Value" submitted July 25, 2005

Musical Background: Recording Endinees/producer
Music Style: Hip Hop
Sound: great sound fopr vocals....great on rap and r&b Feature: with no pad or low cut it still sounds good Quality: for under $100 its the best quality mic Value: for under $100 the value is one of the best things about this mic Manufacturer Support: never had a problem The Wow Factor: green and gold with catch anyones attention Overall: i love this mic its great

MXLV67G Condenser Mic Customer Review submitted March 30, 2006

Musical Background: Recording hobbyist
Sound: Great silky sound. Gave this a 9 because I haven't compared it to the multi-thousand dollars ones yet. Personally, I like it much better than Rode (NTK, NT1000) and Studio Projects (B1, B3, and C1) LDC mics. I resold all the others and still keeping this mic. Feature: It looks better with a shockmount. Ease of Use: Need phantom power. Value: GREAT PRICE! Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any repairs.

"good mic" submitted March 17, 2006

Musical Background: Producer/artist
Music Style: Rap
Sound: Sound quality is good. It seems to have reduced a little lately but maybe it is just how I am mixing the tracks. Ease of Use: Easy to use Quality: Great for the price Value: Great for it's price. I've heard many other $100 mics and they don't compare. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal w/support

When you call, mention priority code 20K-4FJH. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449