Martin GPC-11E Road Series Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric (with Soft Case)
BACK IN STOCK

Martin GPC-11E Road Series Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric (with Soft Case)

This super-comfortable Grand Performance belts out iconic tone at a fantastic price. The Sitka spruce and sapele construction offers a balanced, clear sound.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 11, 2020 by Debbie B in Tukwila, WA
"Beautiful in looks and sound-a wonderful guitar!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Hard pressed to find the right words! This is a seriously gorgeous guitar, the woods, the finish and what a dream to play! Lovely sounding guitar and comfortable to hold. This guitar is hard to beat for the price. First time I used an on board tuner, it was easy and fun. Comes with a nice gig bag. Way to go Martin Guitar!. If you're looking for a higher-end model, but don't want to cough up seriously big bucks, don't wait, grab this one, you won't be sorry.Zounds is a great way to get a perfect guitar-packaged well, arrived in two days as promised and undamaged-Thank You LORD for providing a way!PS. Since this is all wood, have some silica gel packs when your guitar arrives and toss a big handful in the case if you live in a humid area like Seattle.
Play guitars for many years
christian and country
23 of 23 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 5, 2021 by a customer from att.net
"Nice."
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I have owned and own many Martins and Taylors. Never found a Martin that compared to a Taylor....., until now. I had spine surgery a while back and my neck mobility is severely limited. I prefer a dread naught but decided to try this model. It’s smaller, easier to handle and fits me better due to my limitations now. Out of the 6 Martins I have owned (sold five) this one finally sings like a Martin or as a thousand dollar guitar should. It was ready to go right out of the box. Feels good, neck is easy and has that sound I was wishing my other Martins had. Better than my high dollar Taylor. Finally, a Martin that I like.
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 18, 2019 by Brian C in Norton, MA
"Love Love Love"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I'm so glad I got this. I was looking for a long time trying to decide taylor or Martin. im happy with my choice. Plays fast and sweet tones.
Home player with a 97 LP std, MIM strat, PRS 2017 SE, Just got a Solo Tele Kit.
all
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 19, 2021 by Jay Riethman in New Bremen, OH
"Highly recommended!!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I perform in an acoustic duo and love this guitar! I played several brands and styles before purchasing, and as soon as I picked up this guitar it blew me away. My singer and I both knew it was the one from the first chord I strummed. The action is crazy low on mine, which I love! The tone and clarity instantly jumped out and the neck fit my hand perfectly. It has the classic Martin sound and clarity, but is more versatile and balanced, which is great for me since we cover all genres from the 60s to current rock/country. The neck and fretboard are comfortable for 3-4 hr gigs and fit my larger sized hands. Although the neck is thin enough people with smaller hands should also find it comfortable. The built in tuner is nice and accurate. And the tuning machines hold a tune for a long time. The finish is great, no issues with chips or blemishes. Fretboard is holding up great as well after a lot of play over the past year +. The gig bag is nice, although I upgraded to a hard shell case since I gig with it fairly often. Again, the tone and clarify are great! I recommend the Martin 92/8 Phosphor Bronze coated strings. They sound so much better and balanced on this guitar. I also put in some Tusq bridge pins, which helped the tone and sustain a bit. Sure you can find a better sounding guitar if you want to spend way more, but for the price range, this is fantastic. It beat the other big name brands by a long shot.
Actively gig on the weekends
rock, country, pop, classics... anything and everything from the 60s to current
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 4, 2020 by David Oakes in Richmond, ME
"Great guitar, service sucks"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I bought this guitar and have played it for a couple of years. it's a great sounding guitar, especially when it's plugged in, just gorgeous.Unfortunately, the top split and there is a gaping space between the two pieces of wood on the top of the guitar. I contacted zZounds and they sent me the material I need to show POP immediately (you rock zZounds!!!) Then I contacted Martin through USPS, only way to do it, about it, but they DO NOT SERVICE THEIR OWN GUITARS...sorry to yell but I it to be clear they don't stand behind their product. I can certainly bring it to a licensed Martin repairman and wait for over 12 months because of a flaw in the manufacturing? Nope sorry.So now I got a great sounding Martin with a crack down the middle...thanks Martin.
Pro
Country, rock, blues
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 19, 2020 by Billy F in Florida City, FL
"Great sound from a Martin that doesn’t completely break the bank."
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I have bought and played so many electric guitars over the years and never really looked into buying an acoustic guitar for myself. I have an old epiphone acoustic laying around that was given to me by a friend years ago, but I never bought a decent one to play for myself. So I went about on YouTube of course to look at some reviews. There’s a lot of acoustic guitars out there so it’s very hard to make a decision based on them alone. I really did want a Martin so I knew that much. and, at that time thought they were very expensive. that they were really expensive.Then I found a really nice review of this Martin guitar and a Taylor. To me the Martin blew it away, and that had me sold. The only thing that bothered me was that I couldn’t play the Martin because I don’t have any music stores close to me. So I just decided to buy this, and boy am I satisfied! I’ve had it for a week now and I just love it. The sound is BIG and it’s a very, very light acoustic guitar. The setup is great out of the box and I think it’s a great guitar for the money. I know that maybe there is a guitar out there that may sound better and might be cheaper, but I just don’t have the time to go that deep into researching the internet to find one. And I have played Martins before, so I trusted the name. If you are looking to buy an acoustic for anything you are doing, this is a great choice of guitar to get. I’m very happy with my purchase, and zZounds makes it very easy to pay, I may add. Don’t hesitate on this guitar. It plays great, sounds great and looks wonderful! I’m very happy with my purchase! Also, it sounds great plugged in and the tuner right below the high E string is very nice to have in there. You don’t even notice it’s there when you aren’t tuning the guitar. I put 4 stars for manufacturer support because I’ve never dealt with them. And hopefully never will.
Playing for over 20 years on and off. Use to play in bands but now play at home only.
Rock, blues, metal.
13 of 14 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?